DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016

Go down 
+54
BereasaTGA
iamthekrisi
Attax
shiftynj
HolyBreakOfDay
dvddubbingguy
FrankTheTank
BlogAndRoll
Krusimo
likeahurricane
funsaimandignite
f1schu111
kjakm
Prisoner
StitchesOnTheRadio
Shrewsbury_Stars
crsmsi
songs like a comfort
mja271
Keele
Jerseyrain
Christophe
steady now steady now
Fail
ivienco
HorribleCrowe
The_River
ProMayhem
Klown
_rebekka_
howkflakegirl1
sinkorswimmydear
labluedahlia
janoSK
loazis
sickgirlesther
elbgoddess
poormrpitiful
Stejza
jac185
VanillaMintFusion
luckyman
Ashburtongeorge
McPhist0
Anya_TGA
\m/aria
CapedAvenger
cowgirlwiththeblues
wearenowhere
Ryan
aelliott88
mingus
StoneColdJuliet
enola
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 2:46 pm

aelliott88 wrote:
luckyman wrote:
mingus wrote:
For the Brussels gig, the best option is to just buy them on Friday at the general sale. There is no chance that it will sell out quickly.

Do you know which is the best site for Brussels tickets.

I am going to use; http://www.abconcerts.be/en/

Nice one, will give that a go on Friday and use Ticketmaster for Amsterdam.
Back to top Go down
VanillaMintFusion
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
VanillaMintFusion

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 7:43 pm

luckyman wrote:
aelliott88 wrote:
luckyman wrote:
mingus wrote:
For the Brussels gig, the best option is to just buy them on Friday at the general sale. There is no chance that it will sell out quickly.

Nice one, will give that a go on Friday and use Ticketmaster for Amsterdam.

For Melkweg you will need to buy a membership ticket, so don't forget that. It should come up as an option and you need to add it to your basket just like a ticket. It's a month membership and it's €4 on top of your ticket price.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:15 pm

I am going to Cologne!!! pretty excited about it!!!Smile

anyone else going to Cologne?

Last edited by Anya_TGA on Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:21 pm

I've added all the ticket links to the tourdates. Makes it hopefully easier for everyone to get theit tix.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:39 am

aelliott88 wrote:
luckyman wrote:
mingus wrote:

Yep, it's the official one, you can pay with credit card and you get the tickets immediately in your mailbox! You're coming over from England?
Back to top Go down
jac185
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 8:52 am

Got my Manchester tickets using the o2 presale. Can't wait. Ever since I saw Brian on the Revival Tour I've been hoping he'd do a tour like this.
Back to top Go down
aelliott88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
aelliott88

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 9:09 am

mingus wrote:
aelliott88 wrote:
luckyman wrote:
mingus wrote:

Yep, it's the official one, you can pay with credit card and you get the tickets immediately in your mailbox! You're coming over from England?

I sure am coming from England, Newcaslte
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 11:38 am

mingus wrote:
aelliott88 wrote:
luckyman wrote:
mingus wrote:

Yeah, always do a few Euro gigs on each tour.So doing Brussels and Amsterdam coming over with Steve(Bruceboots)another member of this board.
Back to top Go down
Stejza
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Stejza

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 1:15 pm

I'm surprised by the size of the venues of this tour. I was under the impression it was happening in an intimate setting.

Also, it seems all over the place logistics-wise.

My current plan is to do London, Bristol, Munich, Vienna and Cologne. Will try to get the tickets tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
poormrpitiful
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
poormrpitiful

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:56 pm

Live nation uk have a presale for london (http://www.livenation.co.uk/show/778622/brian-fallon-and-the-crowes/london/2016-04-08/en) you have to make an account and it will bring you through to ticketmaster

Gigs in scotland are doing a presale for the glasgow show (http://www.gigsinscotland.com/homepage.aspx ) just search for brian fallon and a link will bring you through to the ticketmaster presale
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Stejza wrote:
I'm surprised by the size of the venues of this tour. I was under the impression it was happening in an intimate setting.

Also, it seems all over the place logistics-wise.

My current plan is to do London, Bristol, Munich, Vienna and Cologne. Will try to get the tickets tomorrow.

I am also going to the show in Cologne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elbgoddess
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
elbgoddess

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 6:10 am

To anyone interested in the Munich gig and needs to stay the night:
please be aware that there is a big tradeshow at this week and ALL hotels, hostels and so on are occupied or VERY high-priced...
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 6:54 am

elbgoddess wrote:
please be aware that there is a big tradeshow at this week and ALL hotels, hostels and so on are  occupied or VERY high-priced...

Thank you for this information, I almost got a ticket for there.
I took a ticket for Köln instead, and one for London!
Back to top Go down
elbgoddess
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
elbgoddess

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 7:32 am

sickgirlesther wrote:
elbgoddess wrote:
please be aware that there is a big tradeshow at this week and ALL hotels, hostels and so on are  occupied or VERY high-priced...

Thank you for this information, I almost got a ticket for there.
I took a ticket for Köln instead, and one for London!

Awesome that the info helped. I am still in a price shock and still figuring out what to do with my ticket/stay.
Edit: see you in London then.
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:06 am

elbgoddess wrote:

Awesome that the info helped. I am still in a price shock and still figuring out what to do with my ticket/stay.
Yay! So did you cancel your ticket for Munich and took one for London instead or are you going to both?

Back to top Go down
elbgoddess
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
elbgoddess

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:15 am

sickgirlesther wrote:
elbgoddess wrote:

Yay! So did you cancel your ticket for Munich and took one for London instead or are you going to both?

I stick with the ticket and may crash a friends couch in Munich. The London gig comes additionally, also Berlin and Hamburg.
Back to top Go down
Stejza
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Stejza

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:18 am

Elena, thank you so much for the info you provided! I will postpone purchasing my ticket to Munich until I figure everything out.

Got my tickets to London and Vienna today. Yay!
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 2:23 pm

See y'all in Amsterdam! : D
Back to top Go down
McPhist0
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 3:32 pm

I got my Amsterdam tickets too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
janoSK
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
janoSK

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 6:54 pm

I got my ticket for Vienna today and I´m thinking about Berlin. Do you think there is a chance Brian will do a solo acoustic gig in Ramones Museum before main show (in Berlin)? I think he did something like that when TGA had a show there.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 7:15 pm

janoSK wrote:
I got my ticket for Vienna today and I´m thinking about Berlin. Do you think there is a chance Brian will do a solo acoustic gig in Ramones Museum before main show (in Berlin)? I think he did something like that when TGA had a show there.

Yes he did do acoustic shows twice already in Berlin. You could ask him about acoustic shows in the Q&A Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:38 pm

my tickets for Cologne were in my mail today!!! so amazing and the fact that they are Fan Tickets...they look soo great!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
janoSK
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
janoSK

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 7:20 am

enola wrote:
janoSK wrote:

Yes he did do acoustic shows twice already in Berlin. You could ask him about acoustic shows in the Q&A Wink

Good idea, question is there Smile
Back to top Go down
labluedahlia
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:45 pm

I'm going to see him in Hamburg and Berlin! Anyone else going to these shows?
Got my tickets last week and I'm already sooo excited!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:53 pm

my tickets for hamburg arrived yesterday. nice location though. hope to go also to berlin or cologne...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon & The Crowes European Tour 2016
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next