DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New ITW about Painkillers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

New ITW about Painkillers Empty
PostSubject: New ITW about Painkillers   New ITW about Painkillers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:39 am

Have you red this new Brian's interview from Kerrang?
http://www.kerrang.com/37168/brian-fallon-i-wanted-to-make-a-record-that-makes-me-happy/
Back to top Go down
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
The_River

PostSubject: Re: New ITW about Painkillers   New ITW about Painkillers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:09 am

It's pretty awesome. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: New ITW about Painkillers   New ITW about Painkillers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:38 am

Yeah, also he mentions UK but I wonder when can we expect an European tour.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: New ITW about Painkillers   New ITW about Painkillers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:39 pm

I'm pretty sure that he will do a European tour Smile but I am sure he will not come to Luxembourg...
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: New ITW about Painkillers   New ITW about Painkillers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 7:49 am

I suppose it will mainly consist of UK and Germany dates. I just wonder if we can expect it for this summer or if it's much too soon.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: New ITW about Painkillers   New ITW about Painkillers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 8:01 pm

the fact that he will tour part of the US in January and also maybe February.. I would say that the European tour will maybe take place in March or April...that's my guess and my hopes xd
Back to top Go down
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: New ITW about Painkillers   New ITW about Painkillers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 6:56 am

Early then...I should start saving now. Also maybe I'll be working abroad in a few months and it's stressing me not to know where I'll be exactly before he announces european dates Neutral
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: New ITW about Painkillers   New ITW about Painkillers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 10:20 pm

I really hope that it will be end of February or March, then I have my semester break Very Happy or if the European tour dates are announced before I can register for the upcoming summer semester, I will be able to organize my schedule so that it fits for the shows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thunder Peel
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Thunder Peel

PostSubject: Re: New ITW about Painkillers   New ITW about Painkillers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:41 pm

I'm so excited about this! Brian has yet to write a song that I don't enjoy and he seems happy with how everything is going. It's great news and easily one of my most anticipated records of 2016.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ITW about Painkillers   New ITW about Painkillers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New ITW about Painkillers
Page 1 of 1