DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tyoac
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster Empty
PostSubject: Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster   Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:29 am

Hi guys,

I bought this poster right when it came online in 2011 after The Gaslight Anthem's show at Convention Hall, Asbury Park on 12.9.2011 directly from El Jefe. It is signed by him as well.
I framed it but never put it on any of my walls and I don't think I ever will although I still like the design a lot.
Fast forward to 2015, I'm a student and money is always nice so I thought I'd try it here first because I know all the Gaslight fans are here Smile

Poster is in Austria, Europe but I will ship worldwide in one of these poster tubes.

Last one sold on eBay for ~350$ afair, so something in this ballpark would be great.

Hit me up with offers and questions.

Here is a Dropbox folder with two pictures of it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t3c24i86shhxgwv/AACg3LODZeH9vERCoGd_8MWRa?dl=0

Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
tyoac
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster   Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:32 am

Really open to offers, try me!
Back to top Go down
TLRRescue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TLRRescue

PostSubject: Re: Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster   Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:36 am

Hey! Are you still looking to sell this? I REALLY need this poster to add to my collection! It was my first TGA show and would really love to have it! Let me know, thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastresortrescue.com
PEI_455
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
PEI_455

PostSubject: Re: Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster   Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:23 am

By chance do you have the hurricane sandy one and want to sell it to? I would create my own wanted post but I do not seem to be allowed to... For some reason or other
Back to top Go down
dustinpardue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster   Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 12:00 am

Old post i know, but i sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster   Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling my El Jefe Convention Hall Poster
Page 1 of 1