DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Studio Acoustic Blue Jeans?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SevenThreeTwo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Studio Acoustic Blue Jeans? Empty
PostSubject: Studio Acoustic Blue Jeans?   Studio Acoustic Blue Jeans? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Does anyone know if there's a studio acoustic version of Blue Jeans and White T Shirts out there anywhere? A friend is getting married and wants that to be his song, trying to find the best version for him. If there's no studio version, anyone have a favorite live version?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Studio Acoustic Blue Jeans?   Studio Acoustic Blue Jeans? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:20 pm

What you could do is just go on Youtube and rip the audio, I'd suggest maybe this one because it's the least terrible (Brian has this nasty habit of ruining acoustic performances by not knowing how to sing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcbbLKuTdd0

But honestly I'd go with the real studio version. It's romantic, it's hardly rowdy at all so it's perfect for a wedding.
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Studio Acoustic Blue Jeans?   Studio Acoustic Blue Jeans? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:44 am

Ouch. But yeah, that one is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studio Acoustic Blue Jeans?   Studio Acoustic Blue Jeans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studio Acoustic Blue Jeans?
Page 1 of 1