DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US/Canada tour 2015

Go down 
+55
JoelS1044
Casey
shredderrrrrr
osumarko
stephendgaf
raptureaddict
JukeboxJuliet
Smasha13
borrowedcar
erica1396
mja271
jeff1818
rem999
miked331
rumham
turnitin2004
TLRRescue
Rose1991
NervousFeetHeartofStone
The Tall Kid
straswell
Rizz
reitzel6570
brianisbae
Thunder Peel
madsmom
thebends
flannel
NeverTrustAJunkie
TGA30
njguy99
Debonair
HighLonesome
LizCollinsNY
rated_r_67
cmigs
zerb012345
cms35
TGAFAN25
jensomniac
aaydmc2
DeathoftheCool
StitchesOnTheRadio
lol_paul_ledoux
bt211
Shrewsbury_Stars
GlennR
CapedAvenger
pleasepassthesoup
myoldmanshoes
macci
colmillionaire
stiches570
Jaws
enola
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

US/Canada tour 2015 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US/Canada tour 2015   US/Canada tour 2015 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:54 am

Well it sure has been a minute since I've been around here Wink

I'm very ready to see these guys again after over 2.5 years. My daughter was only a little over 2 weeks old when I last saw them, at Riot Fest. She had baby earmuffs and slept the whole time. Since then I moved back to Ohio, my marriage/11.5 year relationship ended, and my life bears very little resemblance to what it was from 2009-2012. This makes me sad and I am excited to get back to what I used to love doing, even for just one night.

I'll be going solo to the Columbus show tomorrow if anyone needs a new friend! I think I need to pick up a card or something at the box office but I have a "decibel club" membership for the Promowest venues in Columbus, and one perk of that is early entry plus one to any show (assuming you have a ticket of course) so I can drag someone in with me if anyone's up for it. I'm excited! 400-some shows in my lifetime and somehow this will be the first one I've done alone.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada tour 2015   US/Canada tour 2015 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 11:16 am

fullcollapse wrote:

I'm very ready to see these guys again after over 2.5 years. My daughter was only a little over 2 weeks old when I last saw them, at Riot Fest. She had baby earmuffs and slept the whole time. Since then I moved back to Ohio, my marriage/11.5 year relationship ended, and my life bears very little resemblance to what it was from 2009-2012. This makes me sad and I am excited to get back to what I used to love doing, even for just one night.

I'll be going solo to the Columbus show tomorrow if anyone needs a new friend! I think I need to pick up a card or something at the box office but I have a "decibel club" membership for the Promowest venues in Columbus, and one perk of that is early entry plus one to any show (assuming you have a ticket of course) so I can drag someone in with me if anyone's up for it. I'm excited! 400-some shows in my lifetime and somehow this will be the first one I've done alone.

Welcome back Emily. Here's to great music being there in tough times.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada tour 2015   US/Canada tour 2015 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 1:37 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
fullcollapse wrote:

Welcome back Emily. Here's to great music being there in tough times.

Truer words have never been spoken, my friend!
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada tour 2015   US/Canada tour 2015 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:48 pm

surprised to see them playing a show in Kalamazoo but I'll be there.

July 16, 2015 - District Square - Kalamazoo, MI !
July 19, 2015 - Stage AE - Pittsburgh, PA @
July 21, 2015 - The Paramount - Huntington, NY !
July 22, 2015 - Chameleon Club - Lancaster, PA !

! w/ Matthew Ryan & the Northern Wires
@ w/ Desaparecidos + Murder By Death
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada tour 2015   US/Canada tour 2015 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:12 pm

Great news! Looks like a trip to Huntington for me. The Paramount looks like a cool venue from the pictures.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada tour 2015   US/Canada tour 2015 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:08 pm

I had a great time in Bridgeport yesterday afternoon.
Went to see a friend a few towns over in the morning, then got to the festival around 2pm. It had certainly crossed my mind whether it was a good idea to go see a relatively short festival set after the awesome show at the Paramount the week before but it was so different I am glad I was able to go to both and it's fun to see the boys playing outside on a beautiful summer afternoon. They sounded great and if I wasn't daydreaming they definitely played Drive as well.

The band before Gaslight was Deep Banana Blackout and even though it's not my type of music, they were good and had a loyal following. After the Gaslight set I caught part of Trevor Hall as well as Billy and the Kids and they sounded pretty good as well.
Food was great too - had the Firetruck pizza and Peace Love Tacos.
The shuttles to the train station were easy too.

Here are a few pictures:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/36455967@N00/sets/72157656696018215
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US/Canada tour 2015   US/Canada tour 2015 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US/Canada tour 2015
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10