DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I finally made it...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emenius
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
emenius

So I finally made it... Empty
PostSubject: So I finally made it...   So I finally made it... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Nicole, 23, a student from Germany.

I've been listening to TGA since around 2009 and they have always been one of my favorite bands, though I had never gotten that much into them. I even unintenionally stopped listening to their records for about a year or so, but when I dug them out again a couple of months ago, I fell for them all over again, and REALLY bad this time.

So here I am, finally, just after having seen them live for the 4th time (which was also my favorite of their shows so far), still floating on the cloud of love I have for them. I love you It's been a while since I've been registered in one of these fan forums, so bear with me.

It's great to have people to talk to about TGA here, since rarely anyone I know has even heard of them.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made it...   So I finally made it... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Wilkommen, Nicole.

That cloud of Gaslight love is a nice cloud to be on and you'll find plenty of company Wink

Pull it out, turn it up, what's your favorite song?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made it...   So I finally made it... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:17 pm

welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emenius
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
emenius

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made it...   So I finally made it... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Thanks. Smile

And I don't think I have a favourite song, I don't even have a favourite album... I'm not good at making decisions like that. Very Happy I've been listening a lot to Get Hurt lately, but that's probably because it's the newest one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I finally made it...   So I finally made it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I finally made it...
Page 1 of 1