DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First post, from Chicago area.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corpse In a Suit
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Corpse In a Suit

First post, from Chicago area. Empty
PostSubject: First post, from Chicago area.   First post, from Chicago area. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:21 pm

I figured I might as well sign up for Dimestore Saints, as TGA is easily my favorite band, and why not introduce myself?

My favorite song: Really hard to say, I enjoy every song I've ever heard by TGA, it's kind of a toss-up between Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts, The Patient Ferris Wheel, and now Selected Poems.

I first heard about TGA about a week before I went to the 2013 show at the Riviera, but that isn't when I truly became a fan.  this past summer I completely forgot about Get Hurt, and rediscovered it a few months ago.  That caused me to go back and listen to all the other TGA albums, and I have been listening to them almost nonstop since.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

First post, from Chicago area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First post, from Chicago area.   First post, from Chicago area. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:45 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down

First post, from Chicago area.
Page 1 of 1