DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New podcast up with both Alex's on Against Me, NJ punk houses, and Get Hurt!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabebf
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

New podcast up with both Alex's on Against Me, NJ punk houses, and Get Hurt! Empty
PostSubject: New podcast up with both Alex's on Against Me, NJ punk houses, and Get Hurt!   New podcast up with both Alex's on Against Me, NJ punk houses, and Get Hurt! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Hey everyone!

Thought you'd want to check out our new podcast, featuring both Alex's from the band!

We chat about how they learned to be a band from watching Against Me!, NJ punk houses, the pre-shows on this tour, and the making of Get Hurt.

You can listen here: http://badfeelingmag.com/2014/10/02/bad-feeling-magazine-podcast-11-with-alex-levine-alex-rosamilia-the-gaslight-anthem/

Would love to know what you think!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

New podcast up with both Alex's on Against Me, NJ punk houses, and Get Hurt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New podcast up with both Alex's on Against Me, NJ punk houses, and Get Hurt!   New podcast up with both Alex's on Against Me, NJ punk houses, and Get Hurt! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:19 am

I really like this. Thanks for sharing it. It's always nice to hear from the Alex's for a change.
Back to top Go down

New podcast up with both Alex's on Against Me, NJ punk houses, and Get Hurt!
Page 1 of 1