DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show

Go down 
+5
steady now steady now
joberschlake
steph
LuceroDiehard
Shrewsbury_Stars
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Empty
PostSubject: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:12 pm

I just learned that the band has been selling a limited variant of the Get Hurt LP on tour. It's red/clear split colored vinyl (different from the infinite merch red/white splatter version). If somone attending the show tomorrow (or after) could pick up a copy for me, I would sincerely appreciate it.

I can transfer the money to you via PayPal. I'll be happy to give you a cool piece of Gaslight memorbelia for your trouble. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:14 pm

Anybody? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:24 pm

I can get one in Atlanta on 10/07
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:54 pm

bobbyw24 wrote:
I can get one in Atlanta on 10/07

You're the man Bobby. I also got a PM from matkins who offered to pick one up for me in ATL. Apparently, the red/clear variant is limited to only 300 so there will probably be several DSS folks looking for a copy. The more copies we can keep off of ebay the better. If anyone going to a show before ATL can help me out, I will be sure to post to let people know.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:51 pm

I'll see if they have it tonight
Back to top Go down
joberschlake
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:44 pm

I went to Detroit and was unaware of this. If someone could help me out, I would be forever grateful. Obviously, I will paypal right away.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
I just learned that the band has been selling a limited variant of the Get Hurt LP on tour. It's red/clear split colored vinyl (different from the infinite merch red/white splatter version). If somone attending the show tomorrow (or after) could pick up a copy for me, I would sincerely appreciate it.

I can transfer the money to you via PayPal. I'll be happy to give you a cool piece of Gaslight memorbelia for your trouble. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Same for me. If anyone can get hold of a copy for me, then please let me know. Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:48 pm

likewise , please can someone help sort me a copy please
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:31 am

I feel bad...i wish I got one for myself and all of you!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:54 am

I'm hearing that the red/clear was sold out as of the TX show. No one was able to get be a copy before then so I'm pretty bummed.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:42 pm

How can they be sold out with still so much tour left? I would think there would only be a limited amount available per show. That really stinks Sad I knew someone who was watching them at Austin City Limits yesterday and it didn't even cross my mind. Wouldn't be shocked if it sold out at the festival yesterday Sad they're also playing ACL next sunday.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:53 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
I'm hearing that the red/clear was sold out as of the TX show. No one was able to get be a copy before then so I'm pretty bummed.

on the one hand I can see why a limited tour only vinyl is a reward for people actually going to the shows, on the other hand, some people who bought it might not have cared about the colour at all

the process does keep it out of the hands of Ebay resellers though, but we collectors are stuffed nonetheless Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:02 am

I wonder if they will do the same in Europe , I feel a bit bummed, the only way to get one now will be Ebay etc . Most things turn up there in the end , but trying to have a 100% collection is just so expensive, sometimes I wonder why I even started .
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:17 am

What particularly frustrates me is the lack of information regarding the variants they plan to press. That was what was great about SideOneDummy. They announced the variants before the release so people were at least on notice. Had I known there would be a tour variant (and that it would not be available until the L.A. show), I would have had plenty of time to figure out a way to get a copy. For all we know, there could be even more variants in the works.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:27 pm

Well said mate , I had stopped looking for anything else as I got the feeling that all was released as far as vinyl was concerned. Sad thing is bet some people who bought them at shows dont really collect , bet some havnt even realized they have something rare. Really miss sideonedummy.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:48 pm

what irks me is that I paid $40 for the pic discs, when the limited tour copy was only $20. I'm unemployed and that extra $20 would have helped.
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm getting on like too if anyone wants to help.
I can Paypal and also have a Singles Box set of interested.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:44 am

azlisa wrote:
what irks me is that I paid $40 for the pic discs, when the limited tour copy was only $20. I'm unemployed and that extra $20 would have helped.

I wish you wouldn't mention that you actually had a tour copy in front of you and didn't pick it up pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
azlisa wrote:

I wish you wouldn't mention that you actually had a tour copy in front of you and didn't pick it up pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale

i'm sorry! I really thought someone else was getting it for you. Sad
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:58 pm

are we sure this is sold out on the tour ?
Back to top Go down
bootime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:37 am

Not for sale at the Nashville show the other night...guess it really is sold out...damn
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:34 am

It would be helpful if someone going to an upcoming show could ask Danny the merch guy a couple questions about this variant. It would be nice to know if more of these were pressed than the 300 they brought on tour and if they plan on making them available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show   Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help From Anyone Attending Upcoming Gaslight Show
Page 1 of 1