DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Tempe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dnew45
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi from Tempe Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Tempe   Hi from Tempe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:42 pm

I'm currently a college student at ASU but I lived in north Jersey for most of high school. My friend introduced me to Gaslight a couple years ago and I've been obsessed with their music since. I've been to a couple amazing shows and I'm super excited to be seeing TGA live here in Phoenix next month.

other than that I love all the posters El Jefe has done for the band and I'm trying to start up a collection

Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

Hi from Tempe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Tempe   Hi from Tempe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:02 am

Hi! Welcome to DSS. I live in Scottsdale, and I went to ASU in Tempe so let me know if you need any help with anything, as I've lived in the valley my whole life Smile I will also be at the show. I'm going to Disneyland that week so I'm literally coming home the day OF the show. Are you going to the soundcheck thing?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Hi from Tempe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Tempe   Hi from Tempe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:19 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Hi from Tempe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Tempe   Hi from Tempe Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi and welcome to DSS!

I have a slight obsession with Jeff's work too ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
dnew45
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi from Tempe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Tempe   Hi from Tempe Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:13 am

azlisa wrote:
Hi! Welcome to DSS. I live in Scottsdale, and I went to ASU in Tempe so let me know if you need any help with anything, as I've lived in the valley my whole life Smile I will also be at the show. I'm going to Disneyland that week so I'm literally coming home the day OF the show. Are you going to the soundcheck thing?

I'm still debating going to the sound check, not sure I can afford to spend the money though knowing that I'm definitely going to be buying some merch anyways Sad .... college is expensive haha
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

Hi from Tempe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Tempe   Hi from Tempe Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Eh don't feel bad about the sound check. From what I've read it's not the most amazing thing on earth. I'm just going to go to the show and enjoy it. I also cannot afford it! pale
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
Sponsored content

Hi from Tempe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Tempe   Hi from Tempe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Tempe
Page 1 of 1