DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon On The Dangers of Drugs And Doctors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Brian Fallon On  The Dangers of Drugs And Doctors Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon On The Dangers of Drugs And Doctors   Brian Fallon On  The Dangers of Drugs And Doctors Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:08 am

Before heading on the road, Fallon spoke to HuffPost Canada Music about the new album, Springsteen's advice, being religious and the dangers of drugs and doctors when dealing with a personal crisis.

Against Me! headlined your first major tour. What do you remember from those days and nights together?

"I just remember being like, 'Wow. They're on a bus' and they have a following that comes to see them every night, like a thousand kids or more every night. A different life. They really, really did it. Playing rock shows every night, having fun and obviously making a living out of it. I remember thinking that is the ticket right there, that is the goal. So I was paying attention to what they were doing and especially a lot of the things that they'd say along the way. They gave a lot of great advice."

Any conversations that you shared stand out to you?

I think that every time that I go out with someone there's moments. Bruce, for instance, he probably bestowed upon us the largest knowledge gulp that you could take in a short period of time. It was a common thread among everybody that was and is bigger than us, they all try to say to take it as it goes and enjoy the moments as they pass because they pass so quickly.

Are you starting to feel a responsibility to be passing on that wisdom yourself now?

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/09/04/gaslight-anthem-brian-fallon-get-hurt_n_5708333.html
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive

Brian Fallon On The Dangers of Drugs And Doctors
Page 1 of 1