DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Linkin Park

Go down 
+3
nebraska
cdala
Anya_TGA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:37 pm

does anyone else like Linkin Park? Very Happy 
I am a big fan and their new album is fantastic!!!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:27 pm

I am going to die, in less than one month I will meet and greet the guys from Linkin Park....
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:54 pm

Haha awesome! Did you buy like a meet and greet package?
I was never a big fan but there was a sort of documentary on mtv last night and i watched a bit, pretty interesting! I had no idea they associated their sound changes to them working with Rick Rubin! Cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
nebraska
A Contender
A Contender
nebraska

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:41 pm

hybrid theory is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:39 pm

cdala wrote:
Haha awesome! Did you buy like a meet and greet package?
I was never a big fan but there was a sort of documentary on mtv last night and i watched a bit, pretty interesting! I had no idea they associated their sound changes to them working with Rick Rubin! Cool stuff.

yeah xD
I'm sure it was MTV: The Ride, the documentary is really amazing and I really like it that they have done their whole new album by their own incl. the production.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:23 pm

the concert was amazing!!!! one of the best show I've seen in my life!!!! and I had meet and greet with the band!!!! I still cannot believe it.... I hugged Chester Bennington and I shaked Mike's hand Very Happy and of course I've got autographs!!! It is so unbelievable that I met them!!!! a dream came true

the show was mindblowing... I had goosebumps during the whole show!!! and I almost cried at the meet and greet... I was so nervous...
Back to top Go down
Hombie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Hombie

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 9:28 am

I used to be in them big time, mostly when I was 15-16 and kinda screwing things up at home and at school xD

I listened enough Meteora and Hybrid Theory to know half those albums by heart, but I gotta say I only know loose songs past that, from movies or just coming across them...

I do like how they stayed Linkin Park but moved into completely new musical territory though. They always had a pretty innovative sound. Lyrics wise Hybrid Theory especially's a bit more teenage angst than I really like by now, but musically I'm still looking for something that gets quite close.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:19 pm

Hombie wrote:

I do like how they stayed Linkin Park but moved into completely new musical territory though. They always had a pretty innovative sound.

that's the reason why they are still so famous and popular.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 6:10 pm

R.I.P CHESTER BENNINGTON!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I cannot believe it! my heart is broken Crying or Very sad
We will never forget you!
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:47 am

This is so awful. I just got an invite the other day to volunteer on their tour, too. Crying or Very sad

"I tried so hard, and got so far, but it in the end, it doesn't even matter"
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:06 pm

that's so sad...I got the chance to see them once 3 years ago and I had M&G and Chester was such a nice guy! he always seemed so happy...but you never know how people feel in the inside! it breaks my heart and I still cannot believe it! I'm feeling like I'm dreaming, someone has to wake me up! Crying or Very sad

"If they say
Who cares if one more light goes out?
In the sky of a million stars
It flickers, flickers
Who cares when someone's time runs out?
If a moment is all we are
Or quicker, quicker
Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do"

-One More Light
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:13 pm

NY Times obit made it sound like he was troubled for a long time, and that Chris Cornell's death hit him hard. All these guys write about such tough stuff and you can't help but worry about how much of it is abstract and how much is real.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 6:12 pm

I also heard that he had some struggles the past few months and that he could never cope with what had happened to him in his childhood
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 7:59 am

"When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest"
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 7:10 pm

that's the first song I've played on the guitar as a whole Sad
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 3:19 pm

Man, this sucks.

I haven't really listened much to Linkin Park for the past 16 years or so, but this affects me more than the death of, say, Bowie. I mean no disrespect to Bowie, but Linkin Park was a pretty significant part of my childhood and to have an icon from those days suddenly disappear is just so tragic, especially given that it's a suicide.

RIP.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 3:22 pm

I have a blog post in my brain about this right now that I need to get out there. I would really like to figure out a way to get some of these guys to read it.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:13 pm

it's still so tough for me! Its hard to realize and accept it... I hope one day the pain will go away...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Linkin Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park   Linkin Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linkin Park
Page 1 of 1