DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey all :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JenF
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hey all :)  Empty
PostSubject: Hey all :)    Hey all :)  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:17 am

Hello!

I'm a huge Gaslight Anthem fan from the UK. I saw them last year at the Bristol o2 and looking forward to seeing them again in Cardiff in November.

I figured I'd better join because I'm driving my husband bonkers with my constant 'What are your favourite three songs from the new album?' and 'Now that I've made you listen to the whole album again (for the twentieth time) what do you think of the lyrics to Dark Places? Do you think it's their darkest ever song??' questions. As a slightly more casual fan- or maybe just not as obsessed as me- I think he'd appreciate a break from the 24/7 Gaslight Anthem chat!

Would it be ok if I bored you guys senseless with my musings instead?  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: Hey all :)    Hey all :)  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Yeah, welcome, you'll fit in well. Deconstructing everything to the minutiae seems to be the norm around here.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hey all :)    Hey all :)  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:01 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Hey all :)    Hey all :)  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Hey Jen!

Welcome to the forum. Make sure to fill the Spam thread with as many nonsensical ramblings as you can muster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all :)    Hey all :)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: