DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aloha from Ohio!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
idreamofpunk
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Aloha from Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Aloha from Ohio!   Aloha from Ohio! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:36 am

My name is Claire. Emily is my spouse, and that's our record collection as of a little over three years ago or so on the gaslightanthem.org vinyl discography page.

Aloha from Ohio! TGAvinylcompApr11edtn

Emily and I are no longer a couple, and we're trying to coexist for our daughter. I'm sure she can expand on that. This used to be an area I agreed to not encroach upon because she wanted her own little corner of the internet to play in, while I had the Vinyl Collective board. But now, we have fallen behind in keeping the collection complete due to funds, and then there's the impending divorce, where the agreement was she got what she has taken (and what I've left behind for her), which includes the black Sink or Swim, white SatQ and a few other choice items including at least A copy of the rest of the albums.

So I'm selling the rest aside from what I really want to keep so that I can pay back the amount I owe her from past due rent and bills once we separated the bank account. My job doesn't get me much every week. So it's time to say bye bye to a lot of this now that the once-complete collection is broken up.

So there will be a post in the appropriate forum as soon as I can get it up there.

Nice to meet you all. Buy my snake oil/records. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Aloha from Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Ohio!   Aloha from Ohio! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:38 am

Hi Claire!

Good to see you here. Sorry to hear that Emily and you split up Sad
Hope you are both well though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
idreamofpunk
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Aloha from Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Ohio!   Aloha from Ohio! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:12 am

We're getting along... okay...?

She seems to be doing better than I am. Job-wise, and everything. I'm trying, though.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Aloha from Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Ohio!   Aloha from Ohio! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:04 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Aloha from Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Ohio!   Aloha from Ohio! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 am

Hey Claire, sorry to hear all of that, but you're always welcome on here  Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aloha from Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha from Ohio!   Aloha from Ohio! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aloha from Ohio!
Page 1 of 1