DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Scandals/ Jared Hart

Go down 
+19
ifieverstray
cowgirlwiththeblues
shiftynj
Jaws
luckyman
Jerseyrain
Asmith1912
sickgirlesther
sinkorswimmydear
Anya_TGA
LaVidaLoca
LizCollinsNY
pleasepassthesoup
AngryRyan
jensomniac
StitchesOnTheRadio
colmillionaire
Debonair
flannel
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 7:05 pm

I was hoping (am still hoping) that he might add some more headline tours in Europe..I mean in between the Brian Fallon & the Crowes tours would be great...
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 5:39 pm

Did anybody go to the Owl Sanctuary show(s?)? I'm trying to find poster art and/or a recording.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Also, anybody going to see Jared open for The Bronx at Crossroads next Thu?
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 10:38 am

Jared Hart at Crossroads last night, opening for Pounded by the Waves and The Bronx.  Good set including some (new? at least to me) tunes.  

The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 14373938_537700866428234_4779311651323117568_n

Got talk to him for a minute and he will be back in the lineup with Brian tonight at the Capital in Port Chester.

The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 14310637_320570548296015_4481838892097470464_n
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 7:08 pm

thats great! he is really nice
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 3:53 pm

HOLY COW.  Jared opened for Dave Hause on Saturday night... with a full band including BENNY HOROWITZ on drums!  The songs from Past Lives sound really different this way, but really good! I recorded the set, trying to figure out if I can improve the quality any.

Got to chat with him and his girlfriend Casey (who sings with him sometimes, but not this show) as well as Mr. Andy Diamond afterwards. I really do love this venue.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 4:21 pm

I saw a clip from the full band show, and it sounds great. I love those songs anyway, but it's nice to hear them in a new way.

Also looks like the EP is finally going to see he light of day, launch show in April.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 4:30 pm

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
I saw a clip from the full band show, and it sounds great. I love those songs anyway, but it's nice to hear them in a new way.

Also looks like the EP is finally going to see he light of day, launch show in April.

Ah, I'm supposed to be in DC that weekend for a buddy's birthday Sad
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 7:33 pm

it's great to see Benny joining Jared on stage!

is there any specific date for the release yet?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 1:50 am

Still not over how good Jared's songs sounded full band. I've been listening to him play some of those songs for years and it was like hearing them for the first time. And especially with Benny (literally) destroying on drums. The set he was using actually fell apart but like a pro he didn't let it hinder the performance.

Anya_TGA wrote:
it's great to see Benny joining Jared on stage!

is there any specific date for the release yet?

I just assumed it would be released the day of the release show, April 29th. But I guess it might not be? I didn't think to ask!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:26 pm

could be..thanks
Back to top Go down
brunswick18
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brunswick18

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:15 pm

From my understanding, I thought The Scandals were coming out with a new EP release on April 29th?
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:22 pm

brunswick18 wrote:
From my understanding, I thought The Scandals were coming out with a new EP release on April 29th?

Yes isn't there supposed to be a record release show at Crossroads on the 30th?

I saw Jared last night at  AC Beer Fest... really rough conditions for an acoustic performance (his set OVERLAPPED with Flogging Molly on the main stage so a lot of people likely missed it, and there was a ton of background noise).

The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 17595910

Probably going to see him open for Cory Branan at the Capital on the 9th.  That is such a cool venue, thank whomever it was (Stitches?) that suggested I check it out.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Preorder for the new Scandals EP is live:

red/white with silk screen jacket /100 (Say-10 exclusive)
black/100 (Panic State exclusive)
blue marble /300 (Panic State exclusive)

http://www.say-10.com/store/thescandalsluckyseven/

https://www.panicstaterecords.com/products/lucky-seven
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:21 pm

Aargh! Whose idea was it to split it between two labels so we all have to pay double postage. I should buy shares!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:32 pm

and here is the song "Hostage"

Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Judging by the two songs we've heard so far, this EP is going to be great! Can't wait to hear the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:25 pm

yeah that EP is going to be awesome!

Emerald City is on their record "Time Machines"...so we know 3 of 5 songs!
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Ooh, good spot! I suspect this will be a significantly better sounding version though, the others certainly sound great.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:35 pm

yeah I also think so..cannot wait how the whole record will sound like
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 2:38 pm

EP is out! I see it on iTunes but I'm waiting for it to show up on Bandcamp to buy it.

You can read about it and listen here. Definitely hear some Brian influence!

Looking forward to hearing it live tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 6:15 pm

you can buy the LP on Panic State Records and Say 10 Records...they already have it

that's great! have fun tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 7:24 pm

I did find it on Bandcamp... it's not under their main artist page. I only wanted the digital download.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 6:15 pm

oh ok great! tell me how the show was? and have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 2:03 pm

The show was great... this album is  still very hard-driving but more melodic than Sound of Your Stereo and that came across live, too.  Crowd was super into it.  

Openers Nine Eighteen were good too.  I didn't enjoy Dead Sword (Alex Rosamilla's current project) as much as I wanted to. I like the recordings I've heard, but live it was hard to appreciate, esp. because the energy was not in line with the other acts.  Maybe it was the sound system but it was hard to discern technique that is more evident in the recording.

Also briefly spotted in the crowd, Benny and ... wait for it... Brian.  They didn't play though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scandals/ Jared Hart    The Scandals/ Jared Hart  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scandals/ Jared Hart
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next