DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Everybody!

Go down 
+3
enola
Debonair
StitchesOnTheRadio
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:01 am

Hi Everybody! K3afkx

Hello, I'm Stephen 17 from Ireland. Thought it was about time I joined this forum with all the excitement surrounding the details of the new album. I heard "Great Expectations" for the first time in 2011 and the rest is history.
I have (much like most of you I'd imagine) spent endless hours researching TGA as well as Brian, Benny, Levine and Rosamilia individually over the past couple years. TGA and HC have become the only bands I've never grown tired of listening to. I don't think I've gone a day without listening to Brian's voice in some form over the past 3 years.
I look forward to giving my input to this forum in the future when I have the time!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:18 am

I like you already because of the simpsons thing. Welcome to the board, Stephen!  wave
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:31 am

Welcome!

I think most of us don't go too long with out listening to something mr. Fallon has done! It's an addiction Razz

Have fun dude!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:47 am

Hi and welcome to DSS, Stephen!

Did you see the boys when they played the 2 nights in the Olympia? Hope they return to Ireland soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
HolyBreakOfDay

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:06 am

Hi! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://rockthiswayforum.forumsactifs.com/forum
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:12 am

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:12 am

Hi Everybody! 4290854aaccb9122b0792cc6059988edd20fddce6cf13b9bc673f6ff0752e172

enola wrote:
Hi and welcome to DSS, Stephen!

Did you see the boys when they played the 2 nights in the Olympia? Hope they return to Ireland soon!

No I'm afraid I've never seen them live but it's certainly on the bucket list! Me and my brother have discussed seeing them if/when they tour for the new album though. I did manage to see Bruce last year and have my Arctic Monkeys ticket bought for Marlay Park in July so it ain't all that bad!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:45 pm

welcome to the forum!!!
Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:19 pm

Thanks very much guys I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
mwh
A Contender
A Contender
mwh

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 am

Hey man, what's up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: