DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oldie but goodie - Revival tour 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

Oldie but goodie - Revival tour 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Oldie but goodie - Revival tour 2011   Oldie but goodie - Revival tour 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:59 pm

So I finally got around to posting some videos from the 2011 Revival Tour. Took me long enough, I know!!

Not the best quality, but I really like the banter in this one:

There's a few more with Brian up there.
For anyone who hasn't been to a Revival Tour, I can't recommend it enough. It's so cool to see all these people come together like this.

Note to Admins: Not sure if this is the right place for this topic, feel free to move it somewhere more appropriate if there is such a place Smile
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Oldie but goodie - Revival tour 2011   Oldie but goodie - Revival tour 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:39 am

Haha, I think that was my favorite thing about that revival tour. All the goofy stuff they did or said. Any time you put Brian and Dave on a stage together, something silly is bound to happen or be said. At least from what I've seen. Thanks for sharing that!
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Oldie but goodie - Revival tour 2011   Oldie but goodie - Revival tour 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:02 am

I was at that show Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oldie but goodie - Revival tour 2011   Oldie but goodie - Revival tour 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oldie but goodie - Revival tour 2011
Page 1 of 1