DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with Modern Baseball Chords

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

Help with Modern Baseball Chords Empty
PostSubject: Help with Modern Baseball Chords   Help with Modern Baseball Chords Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:25 am

Hey all! I was just wondering if anyone could give me the basic chord progression this song uses. I have been wanting to play it but I have trouble selecting which chords are which. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmQqBLAXVyM
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Help with Modern Baseball Chords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Modern Baseball Chords   Help with Modern Baseball Chords Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:19 am

I only listened to it for a few minutes so this is only the first part of the song.. These chords probably aren't 100% but they're close. It's also definitely tuned down half a step.

The first part is something like 3x04xx, x007xx, x002xx and then the little walkdown part is something like x007xx, x006xx, x002xx.

I might mess with it more later when I'm less tired.
Back to top Go down

Help with Modern Baseball Chords
Page 1 of 1