DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Temperance Movement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

The Temperance Movement  Empty
PostSubject: The Temperance Movement    The Temperance Movement  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:30 pm

I mentioned these guys briefly in 'Spam' the other day but feel they deserve to have their own topic to try and get their name out a bit. If any of you guys are into the Black Crowes, Faces, early Fleetwood Mac stuff etc, these guys are pretty great and play some of the best Blues Rock around today. They've only just released their first album but have just won 'Best New Band' at the Classic Rock awards the other night and have quite a strong following purely based on their live performance (which is simply magnificent.)
...even Jimmy Page went to see them at the gig I went to the other day!

Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

The Temperance Movement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temperance Movement    The Temperance Movement  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:00 pm

I've never heard of them before,they sound really cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Temperance Movement
Page 1 of 1