DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Rumours: Gaslight B-Sides LP and Potential Tour with Jimmy Eat World

Go down 
+13
crutchfield
Jack
Jerseyrain
Christophe
BereasaTGA
brucesboots
Thunder Peel
StitchesOnTheRadio
Anya_TGA
Hanswurst
NeverTrustAJunkie
Vanderlyle Geek
Shrewsbury_Stars
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

New Rumours: Gaslight B-Sides LP and Potential Tour with Jimmy Eat World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rumours: Gaslight B-Sides LP and Potential Tour with Jimmy Eat World   New Rumours: Gaslight B-Sides LP and Potential Tour with Jimmy Eat World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:20 am

ral wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
The Queen of Lower Chelsea (acoustic) is the only one I'm curious about.
Assuming they're using the KEXP session that Brian did in 2010 again, you can find it (as well as American Slang, Boxer and Antonia Jane) at http://kexp.org/live/liveperformance.aspx?rId=31566

Re-releasing these tracks on a single LP 6 months after the singles box set seems kinda ridiculous. That said, I'm more inclined to buy this for $15-20 than overpay for the fancy box.
Oh cool I didn't realize that was part of the KEXP sessions too. I have all the rest of those too and I assume they're not new recordings.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

New Rumours: Gaslight B-Sides LP and Potential Tour with Jimmy Eat World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rumours: Gaslight B-Sides LP and Potential Tour with Jimmy Eat World   New Rumours: Gaslight B-Sides LP and Potential Tour with Jimmy Eat World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Preorder discussion topic for b-sides can be found here:

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t5349-b-sides-pre-orders
Back to top Go down

New Rumours: Gaslight B-Sides LP and Potential Tour with Jimmy Eat World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2