DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New THC merch at SideOne Dummy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

New THC merch at SideOne Dummy Empty
PostSubject: New THC merch at SideOne Dummy   New THC merch at SideOne Dummy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:27 pm

There are 2 new shirts online at the S1D Webshop. They are $18 each.
http://store.sideonedummy.com/bands/the-horrible-crowes.html

New THC merch at SideOne Dummy Thcseveredhandshirt

New THC merch at SideOne Dummy Thclonelypeopleshirt

Also there is a discount in their webshop for the S1D tumblr has its 2nd birthday:
To celebrate, since we can't send all of you cake, use PROMO CODE "TUMBLR" for 15% off in our Online Store!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: New THC merch at SideOne Dummy   New THC merch at SideOne Dummy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:52 pm

i like both designs - but more likely i wish they would sell the tattoo one again which was one of the best merch-designs i've ever seen but unfortunately did never buy it :-/
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: New THC merch at SideOne Dummy   New THC merch at SideOne Dummy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:31 pm

A decapitated hand and an Eskimo Man on a dogsled that says "New Jersey." Or are they just generic slabs of something saying "New Jersey"? I can see maybe that the hand is like "I cut my hand off so I don't have to remember these awful times" but the man...? What? And Ian's not even from New Jersey. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New THC merch at SideOne Dummy   New THC merch at SideOne Dummy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New THC merch at SideOne Dummy
Page 1 of 1