DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA?

Go down 
+13
racecar
jonester
Hanswurst
CapedAvenger
Anya_TGA
JimmyB
jzancan
Harbortown
colmillionaire
eagles1139
NeverTrustAJunkie
StitchesOnTheRadio
steady now steady now
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you like to hear the Gaslight Anthem play/cover songs live which Brian recorded solo or with other artists?
yes
POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 15 ]
no
POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
I don't want to hear any covers at all
POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA?   POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:35 am

I just want to hear Bring It On live again, that's all I care about
Back to top Go down
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
The_River

POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA?   POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:17 am

I'm really not a fan of cover songs in any way.
Beside that I still think that their cover of Tom petty's Refugee is way cool.
Back to top Go down
jonester
A Contender
A Contender
jonester

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA?   POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:33 pm

I love their cover of Baba Orielly, better than The Who.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA?   POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:11 pm

jonester wrote:
I love their cover of Baba Orielly, better than The Who.
yeah, me too and I love the cover of The House of The Rising Sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA?   POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLL: Would you like to hear TGA play/cover songs Brian recorded without TGA?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2