DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian and Harley Davidson

Go down 
+3
Hanswurst
Anya_TGA
JimmyB
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Brian and Harley Davidson Empty
PostSubject: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7SijP4aZFo

Interesting video. Brian must Really love motorcycling, because he seems so exited about it in a way that I havent seen propably in any other interviews of him. Cool. Makes me want to buy one. Maybe someday Cool ...(but its kinda scary when he says "I would let my guitars go, before I let my bike go". C'mon Brian...that kinda talk have to end Razz 
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:08 pm

As long as he wears a helmet, I don't see any problem with it myself. My dad rides a lot (or did, been too wet to ride comfortably I bet), and with a helmet.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:33 pm

That's my dream: one day I'll buy a Harley and drive through the United States Very Happy
But firstly I have to do the driver's licence for it and to save some money...

yeah like I said, one day.....
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
That's my dream: one day I'll buy a Harley and drive through the United States Very Happy

High Five see you on the road than
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:

High Five see you on the road than
yeah:D 
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Sami wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7SijP4aZFo

Interesting video. Brian must Really love motorcycling, because he seems so exited about it in a way that I havent seen propably in any other interviews of him. Cool. Makes me want to buy one. Maybe someday Cool ...(but its kinda scary when he says "I would let my guitars go, before I let my bike go". C'mon Brian...that kinda talk have to end Razz 
Like my father said, if you once have a Harley, you will never sell it. It's something you'll keep forever Wink 
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:20 pm

This interview really made me smile. Seeing how happy Brian gets when talking about something he loves so much is so great. I can only imagine how stress relieving it must be (particularly after a tour) to just ride for hours.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:41 am

Ahh, love seeing him so happy like this. I've wanted a motorcycle practically since I could walk, but watching this makes me want to do something crazy impractical like trade in my car right now and go get one.
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:27 am

this is an awesome video. and Brian is completely right about being a motorcyclist. I got my first Harley 3 years ago. at the age of 28. Ive wanted a motorcycle since I was teenager but never really had someone to help me in the sense that I dont know what to look for mechanically and all that. But my good friend was able to help me check out a decent Harley Sportster on craigslist and I havent looked back since.

Being a motorcyclist, specially when you own a Harley, is amazing. My sportster is my own personal touch and has plenty of character that makes it mine. But I can talk with other Harley riders and there is an amazing connection... sort of the same connection you get when you have tattoos or share a favourite band. It's a beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:26 pm

matkins wrote:
This interview really made me smile. Seeing how happy Brian gets when talking about something he loves so much is so great. I can only imagine how stress relieving it must be (particularly after a tour) to just ride for hours.
yeah and you don't have to worry about anything
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:23 pm

If I had the money and time, I would learn how to ride a Harley...I may have to eventually depending on when my dad "retires" from riding what he plans to do with his two bikes (99 night train and a Custom 70's chopper like Dennis Hopper's from Easy Rider)
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:29 pm

sorry for the bump but does anyone have any videos from this outside of Old White Lincoln, She Loves You National Anthem and Keepsake? The bit of High Lonesome that plays in the interview video is so good and I really wanna hear some more from this show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian and Harley Davidson   Brian and Harley Davidson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian and Harley Davidson
Page 1 of 1