DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Sale: Ticket/Hotel Package to see Gaslight support the Killers at Wembley, 22nd June!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asa_Gaslight_Fan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

For Sale: Ticket/Hotel Package to see Gaslight support the Killers at Wembley, 22nd June! Empty
PostSubject: For Sale: Ticket/Hotel Package to see Gaslight support the Killers at Wembley, 22nd June!   For Sale: Ticket/Hotel Package to see Gaslight support the Killers at Wembley, 22nd June! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Hey guys,
I'm having to sell my gaslight anthem tickets (**** exams, really, **** exams) for their gig as support (?! Definitely should be headlining this) for the Killers on the 22nd June at Wembley Stadium! It's a ticket/hotel package, staying at a pretty decent 4* hotel on the 22nd. Genuinely so gutted to be missing this, it would have been my second time seeing them live! Anyways, I'd rather this go to real gaslight fans who will enjoy Brian Fallon in all his glory as opposed to Killers fans (not that there's anything wrong with killers fans, ha, the killers do put on a pretty good live show!). The forum won't let me post the link as I'm a new member, (no idea why I've never signed up for this forum before, I use the "audio" section all the time, ha!), so either message me on here or search for "The Killers/Gaslight Anthem: Ticket and Hilton Hotel Package for 2 People" on ebay! If you know any people who might want this, let them know! Thanks in advance!
Asa
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

For Sale: Ticket/Hotel Package to see Gaslight support the Killers at Wembley, 22nd June! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Ticket/Hotel Package to see Gaslight support the Killers at Wembley, 22nd June!   For Sale: Ticket/Hotel Package to see Gaslight support the Killers at Wembley, 22nd June! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:08 pm

I found your link and am willing to add it for you. But I want to clarify some things first. I found on this site it goes for 139

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/THE-KILLERS---Ticket-and-Hotel-Package-for-Wembley-Stadium.html?soid=1103295305864&aid=QkAI6xsZYhc

You are selling it for 165 which I'm guessing was after taxes and fees etc?

I noticed your eBay auction is a "bid" not "buy it now" which also struck me a little strange. We only allow face value tickets on here so if you were looking to make some money off of this I unfortunately can't allow you to sell on here.

Please clarify some of this and ill happily add the link for you.
Back to top Go down

For Sale: Ticket/Hotel Package to see Gaslight support the Killers at Wembley, 22nd June!
Page 1 of 1