DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Coffeehouse Sessions

Go down 
+42
PFREEZY
bringiton_ty
tom.TGA.punk
Shrewsbury_Stars
Debonair
JimmyB
AmSlang59
Jerseyrain
simo
StopAndSlideToTheRight
spork13
bablor
sarahjay
andy.mac
steady now steady now
Holland
Palmer89
Forum Owner
tigrr13
I Came To Dance
kieran
Vibes
Stevearm
Refused
ral
Daire
TheMeanLittleMan
lynchyeatspizza
liveit
Jjaeger240
Asleepontheforestfloor
Prisoner
rhg5010
Scott
Garish
ktp
Stalls_Standing
stephendgaf
xstevenbx
JoshRaymond
e7c
Jukebox Romeo
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

The Coffeehouse Sessions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffeehouse Sessions   The Coffeehouse Sessions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:21 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:
That song Let Me Tell You Something 'Bout Heartbreak on the Coffeehouse Sessions is one of my favorites... but the quality is so bad.

Until one of us who has a sealed tape rips it open and 'rips' it we won't know if we might be able to get better quality audio. For now, I'm not prepared to rip mine.

Unless you're planning on selling it, why in God's name wouldn't you open it and, well, listen to it?

Because it's sealed, numbered, and signed by Chris Eissing. And I do have the existing poor quality rip. Just waiting for someone else to cave in first.

scratch Uh, not at all sure what those things have to do with opening your copy, but it's your tape amigo. Very Happy I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: The Coffeehouse Sessions   The Coffeehouse Sessions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:56 pm

NYYFAN523 wrote:
That song Let Me Tell You Something 'Bout Heartbreak on the Coffeehouse Sessions is one of my favorites... but the quality is so bad.

Until one of us who has a sealed tape rips it open and 'rips' it we won't know if we might be able to get better quality audio. For now, I'm not prepared to rip mine.

Chris said he planned on offering a digital copy at some point. That was 2+ years ago though, so who knows what happened.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Coffeehouse Sessions   The Coffeehouse Sessions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:00 am

ral wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:

Chris said he planned on offering a digital copy at some point. That was 2+ years ago though, so who knows what happened.

I asked him about this not long ago and here is what he said:

"Sadly, due to the passage of time, there really isn't a clean enough copy of the Coffeehouse Sessions to rip for remastering. Considering how quickly we recorded it, in a bedroom, its a surprise its held up all this time."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: The Coffeehouse Sessions   The Coffeehouse Sessions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Can you imagine how you would feel if the tape screwed up in the tape player ....that sick to the stomach feeling taking over your body pale . Alexander send it to me and i will do it for you, and send it back ....honest. Wink
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Coffeehouse Sessions   The Coffeehouse Sessions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:21 pm

brucesboots wrote:
Can you imagine how you would feel if the tape screwed up in the tape player ....that sick to the stomach feeling taking over your body pale . Alexander send it to me and i will do it for you, and send it back ....honest. Wink

affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Coffeehouse Sessions   The Coffeehouse Sessions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:16 pm

I had a cool thought of Brian sitting down and playing a small show with just these songs....it would be really interesting and I'm sure enjoyable for us big fans and would offer good audio quality.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: The Coffeehouse Sessions   The Coffeehouse Sessions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:55 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
I had a cool thought of Brian sitting down and playing a small show with just these songs....it would be really interesting and I'm sure enjoyable for us big fans and would offer good audio quality.
that would be amazing!!! I would travel over the whole world to see him performing these songs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coffeehouse Sessions   The Coffeehouse Sessions - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coffeehouse Sessions
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6