DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Direct Hit! (Need help!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mechamunky
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Mechamunky

Direct Hit! (Need help!) Empty
PostSubject: Direct Hit! (Need help!)   Direct Hit! (Need help!) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:52 am

These dudes write some of the catchiest songs and definitely have some of the most energetic shows ever.
Imagine if Andrew WK was in charge of an orchestra that consisted of Iron Chic, George A. Romero, and a Andrew WK clone.

Well, anyway, I'm trying to raise money for them since their practice space burned down and left most of their equipment destroyed.
Being in a band, this is probably one of the most horrible feelings you can feel.
I started a donation fund that I'll post here and hopefully some people here can help out, but if not, that's cool! I hope you at least walk away liking these guys!

http://www.gofundme.com/2w8khk
Back to top Go down
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
HolyBreakOfDay

PostSubject: Re: Direct Hit! (Need help!)   Direct Hit! (Need help!) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:39 am

Cool song! Good luck with the donation fund!
Back to top Go down
http://rockthiswayforum.forumsactifs.com/forum
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Direct Hit! (Need help!)   Direct Hit! (Need help!) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:11 pm

I know what it is like to lose your practice space (happened to my band, and we are finally practicing again after the fire in Late December 2012). I don't have any spare money due to a lack of job, but I wish them all the best in getting things taken care of for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Direct Hit! (Need help!)   Direct Hit! (Need help!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Direct Hit! (Need help!)
Page 1 of 1