DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brad Paisley

Go down 
+4
DeathoftheCool
The Last Jukebox Romeo
steph
JimmyB
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Brad Paisley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Paisley   Brad Paisley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Every part of the country (And the world) has racism hidden in plain sight sadly. It just makes me sad how People can treat each other so badly, based on their race....
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Brad Paisley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Paisley   Brad Paisley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:45 am

JimmyB wrote:
Every part of the country (And the world) has racism hidden in plain sight sadly. It just makes me sad how People can treat each other so badly, based on their race....

I agree...let's see that our 9 unelected elitists justices who tell us what are rights are decide in this case

The first affirmative action case before the Supreme Court this term is Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin, in which Abigail Fisher, a white woman rejected for admission by the university, said that her rights had been violated by UT-Austin's consideration of race and ethnicity in admissions decisions. Fisher's lawyers argued that the University of Texas need not consider race because it has found another way to assure diversity in the student body.

Read more: http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2013/03/26/supreme-court-takes-another-case-involving-affirmative-action-and-higher-education#ixzz2QoKqHJs4
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive

Brad Paisley
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: