DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)

Go down 
+7
The Last Jukebox Romeo
thomas94
StitchesOnTheRadio
zerb012345
eagles1139
ifieverstray
dvddubbingguy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dvddubbingguy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:12 pm

well, you should check out my Springsteen projects...up to 12 cams at some shows...so you can figure how good these are...if we can set up more for Bielefeld I could make an even better video than Duesseldorf
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Not sure if I'll be in Bielefeld yet, but in case I am going I could try to get in and film a few songs with my sony hdr cx130
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:02 pm

dang it, i wish i could DL this. i was going to DL on my GFs laptop but she doesnt have enough space either. fuck

I am making space on my laptop and trying to DL again. I have downloaded other torrents but for some reason, this doesnt want to download. It's status is "Finding peers"... I am just going to leave this running and do my stuff I have to do and leave my laptop alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3