DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)

Go down 
+7
The Last Jukebox Romeo
thomas94
StitchesOnTheRadio
zerb012345
eagles1139
ifieverstray
dvddubbingguy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dvddubbingguy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Empty
PostSubject: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:02 am

mixing is done

https://youtu.be/UtFKrzySgIE

Last edited by dvddubbingguy on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ifieverstray
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:17 am

will you upload the whole show on youtube?
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:24 am

That's fucking awesome! Do you know when/where the full show will be up?

Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:58 am

Looking forward to see all of it.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:43 pm

This is awesome! I'm excited to see the whole thing.

I'm just gonna point out the 1:55 mark, the whole crowd is clearly into it and clapping along, and yet they're not moshing and crushing each other. Can I move to your city? haha
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:26 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

I'm just gonna point out the 1:55 mark, the whole crowd is clearly into it and clapping along, and yet they're not moshing and crushing each other. Can I move to your city? haha

There has been moshing too. You just don't see it that much in the preview Wink . But you can still come to Düsseldorf Shelby, it's a nice city.
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Really nice work, well done High Five

And yeah, im not a massive fan of moshing at all. I hate people that mosh without caring for the music or whats going on.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:09 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:

And yeah, im not a massive fan of moshing at all. I hate people that mosh without caring for the music or whats going on.

Agree here. Moshing is ok in my opinion, but never forget about the music and the band, which are the real reason for visiting the concert. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:48 pm

thomas94 wrote:

Agree here. Moshing is ok in my opinion, but never forget about the music and the band, which are the real reason for visiting the concert. Wink

Exactly, that's why I HATE it when people are constantly talking as well. Both of those are my two hates.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:08 pm

thomas94 wrote:

There has been moshing too. You just don't see it that much in the preview Wink . But you can still come to Düsseldorf Shelby, it's a nice city.

Haha, well I'd still love to go there! I need to see more of Europe. Pardon my American ignorance, but where is Dusseldorf?

And even if there was moshing, it still seems different than like in NYC where it's just a big mess and no one seems to be paying attention. I mean, just that you got to film the show is amazing to me. Try that while being relatively up close in a NY crowd and your camera will end up getting stepped on during Great Expectations.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:54 pm

thomas94 wrote:

Haha, well I'd still love to go there! I need to see more of Europe. Pardon my American ignorance, but where is Dusseldorf?

And even if there was moshing, it still seems different than like in NYC where it's just a big mess and no one seems to be paying attention. I mean, just that you got to film the show is amazing to me. Try that while being relatively up close in a NY crowd and your camera will end up getting stepped on during Great Expectations.

Here you can see where Düsseldorf is (pretty close to Cologne)

Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Karte-duesseldorf-168954

I think the crowd was okay (a few people were a little too brutal while moshing, but most were singing along to the bands songs at the same time and payed attention what the band did) . People from the front rows were going crazy the entire concert, while those in the back kept really inactive (that's at least my impression). I thought it was bad that nearly noone was doing anything when Apologies, i have none and Japandroids played (not even clapping).

Reviews from the concert were really contrasting - some people from the press wrote that the band was disappointing, while others were absolutely satisfied. But those reviews always demand on how much the press people like the band or if they're just doing a job, and also which setlist the press people prefer . The setlist(http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-gaslight-anthem/2013/mitsubishi-electric-halle-dusseldorf-germany-3d8fda7.html) was filled with fast songs (like 1930, Boomboxes and Dictionaries) but didn't contain such popular songs as Blue Jeans and white t-shirts or American Slang.

All I can say is that they were not bad, they were rather pretty good in my opinion...at least much better than the other time I've seen 'em.

Sorry, that was kinda off-topic. Let's concentrate on the real topic of this thread now.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Haha thanks for the map! Very helpful. Smile

It's always a shame when the opener is great and people don't even passively clap along or something. Sounds like a good crowd though otherwise. Can't wait to see the full show!
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:33 am

I'm so looking forward to see this! Düsseldorf was a special show for me so I'm glad you guys filmed it!

Any idea yet when this will be uploaded?
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:34 am

Let's hope it goes up soon!
Back to top Go down
dvddubbingguy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:47 pm

it's done, got some cool high-res photos, upload propably on Saturday to dime, enjoy
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

dvddubbingguy wrote:
it's done, got some cool high-res photos, upload propably on Saturday to dime, enjoy

Excellent, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 pm

dvddubbingguy wrote:

Excellent, can't wait!

Same here. Thank you very much for all the work...

Does anyone know if downloading from dimeadozen is safe? I don't trust torrents that much Wink
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:33 pm

dvddubbingguy wrote:

Sad Is dime the only place it'll be uploaded? (I was an idiot when I joined that site like a year ago, didn't know the rules, didn't seed any torrents and got blocked for trying to start a new account)

Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:43 pm

dvddubbingguy wrote:

That's great news! Thank you very much for all your work!!!

And yes Dime is safe to download from. I'm downloading there for years already.
Back to top Go down
dvddubbingguy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:16 am

it's up on Dime now

so...Bielefeld next but I'm only going to video record if others chip in and if there will be audio tapers...
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:56 am

dvddubbingguy wrote:
it's up on Dime now

so...Bielefeld next but I'm only going to video record if others chip in and if there will be audio tapers...

Cheers man! I shall get on it later today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:37 am

_rebekka_ wrote:
dvddubbingguy wrote:

That's great news! Thank you very much for all your work!!!

And yes Dime is safe to download from. I'm downloading there for years already.

Ok, I'll try to grab the dvd. Haven't done sth. on dime for years, so I hope everything will work out Wink

Thanks again..

Very cool that one of the photographers allowed you to use the photos for the dvd.
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:15 pm

how long does 18gb take to dl?
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 pm

lol_paul_ledoux wrote:
how long does 18gb take to dl?

depends on your internet connection Wink ... will take approx. 20 hours for me, with a good torrent programm you can pause downloading the files and carry on downloading later.

Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:33 pm

anybody got a link? I don't really know how to find it.

If it's already in the thread then pardon my ignorance, i'm a little drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)   Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duesseldorf 1st May 2013 full show video preview (ON DIME NOW!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next