DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benny Interviewed by 45 magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Benny Interviewed  by 45 magazine  Empty
PostSubject: Benny Interviewed by 45 magazine    Benny Interviewed  by 45 magazine  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 pm

We caught up with Benny Horowitz from The Gaslight Anthem during their current UK tour.

Q.Hi Benny how are you? How has the tour been going so far?
A. Yeah man i’m doing well, all the shows have been good.

Q. We saw you on the tour last year and I must say it was an amazing show, is it a case of more of the same on this one or are you planning anything new?
A. Yeah we just want to play well and play songs that people want to hear and hopefully us and the crowd have fun and interact.

Q. You played two sold out nights at the Manchester Apollo at the end of last year, this time round it’s two at the Academy what’s the thinking behind playing the smaller venues?
A. I think it’s just a case of mixing it up but there is also a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we don’t know about.

Q. You regularly sell out venues over here do you have ambitions to come back and make the step up and play arenas yourself soon?

http://45-magazine.com/2013/04/01/interview-the-gaslight-anthem/#.UV1g1v7sCZQ.twitter
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive

Benny Interviewed by 45 magazine
Page 1 of 1