DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show times this tour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chickenman
A Contender
A Contender
chickenman

Show times this tour Empty
PostSubject: Show times this tour   Show times this tour Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:14 am

Hi. I'm SO looking forward to my first Gaslight concert in two and a half years in Oslo tomorrow. But can anyone share a little info on when they usually go on and how long they play? I'm planning on taking the train into Oslo, and the last trains home leave at 23:34 and 00:02 in the evening, would that be a little early? Obviously I won't have to leave the concert early, the tran station is a quick ten minutes walk from the venue. So those of you who went to shows in Europe this year, what do you all think? Tickets says doors at 20:00.

Hoping for an advice here, and maybe I'll see one or two of you in Oslo tomorrow?

Cheers,
Jan

Last edited by chickenman on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Show times this tour   Show times this tour Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:12 am

in düsseldorf gaslight was on stage exactly at 21:30 . but there where two support acts; imo , apologies, i have none started at 19:20 . but i'm not 100 % sure how long tga played. my last entry was at 23:01 , so i think they were finished at 23:05 !
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Show times this tour   Show times this tour Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:53 am

sinkorswimmydear wrote:
in düsseldorf gaslight was on stage exactly at 21:30 . but there where two support acts; imo , apologies, i have none started at 19:20 . but i'm not 100 % sure how long tga played. my last entry was at 23:01 , so i think they were finished at 23:05 !

Yeah, the times you mentioned from the Düsseldorf show seem to be correct, eventhough I think Gaslight finished their show a few minutes later. 19.20 - 19.50 Apologies, i have none / 20.15 -21.00 Japandroids / 21.30 - 23.15 Gaslight Anthem Wink

Back to top Go down
chickenman
A Contender
A Contender
chickenman

PostSubject: Re: Show times this tour   Show times this tour Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:33 am

So I should probably assume the same times for tomorrow nights show then? Japandroids is the only opening act tomorrow, but then again, doors open at 20:00 so the same times would make sence I guess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show times this tour   Show times this tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show times this tour
Page 1 of 1