DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New trial features! Feed back welcome

Go down 
+3
steady now steady now
Christophe
Debonair
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

New trial features! Feed back welcome Empty
PostSubject: New trial features! Feed back welcome   New trial features! Feed back welcome Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:53 pm

So enola and I were talking and we are going to test out a few ideas for the forum. Let us know what you think and how we could improve on any.

1. If you follow the DSS twitter (@dimestoreforum) we are going to start tweeting out any new ticket post from the "ticket exchange". Whether you are selling or requesting tickets we will tweet out any post from there. Are hope is this will help fans discover tickets and get to see TGA! As always at face value.

Also feel free to tag us in your ticket request tweets! We will retweet any!

2. This next one is a little "on trial" basis right now. We have a lot of users who visit the forum when they can. I mean, hey we all love gaslight but many of us can't check or post everyday. So we are going to try what I like to call the "DSS weekly recap".

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t5091-dss-weekly-recap

This new topic will be posted in once a week (on Sunday) with links to all of the previous weeks new topics (Sunday - Saturday ). Only admins will be able to post in this, and only once a week, when the new recap comes out. So if you watch the topic you can be sure the email you get on Sunday is the new recap. We'll also tweet out a link when it's posted too.

Right now it is only two sections "forum post" and " ticket exchange" but I think this could have potential for other sections in the future. Maybe a "new users" section or a "From the community" section where members could write about anything going on in their lives. So let us know if you have any ideas on how to expand this or what you think.

Give us feed back please! We're always open to new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: New trial features! Feed back welcome   New trial features! Feed back welcome Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:14 pm

The weekly recap is a really great idea Smile Good thinking.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: New trial features! Feed back welcome   New trial features! Feed back welcome Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:17 pm

good work
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: New trial features! Feed back welcome   New trial features! Feed back welcome Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Love the idea of a weekly recap. Great idea!!
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: New trial features! Feed back welcome   New trial features! Feed back welcome Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:48 pm

perfect Clap
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: New trial features! Feed back welcome   New trial features! Feed back welcome Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:17 pm

I'd absolutely appreciate the weekly recap, 'cause I'm one of those guys who don't manage get here very often but try to read on DSS whenever they can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: New trial features! Feed back welcome   New trial features! Feed back welcome Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Ilike the about a what is going on In our lives. It can't all be gaslight
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: New trial features! Feed back welcome   New trial features! Feed back welcome Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Thanks for the positive feed back so far guys! Enola and I are glad you like it. We are looking at other ways to possibly expand the recap maybe. so if you have any ideas throw them out!

JimmyB wrote:
Ilike the about a what is going on In our lives. It can't all be gaslight

Exactly! I think it could be cool to hear from the community and have a closer connection to each others lives. But that's why I'm asking you guys. This is for the forum so what ever feels right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New trial features! Feed back welcome   New trial features! Feed back welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New trial features! Feed back welcome
Page 1 of 1