DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drummer & Bassist - Boston/MA Area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trustee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Drummer & Bassist - Boston/MA Area Empty
PostSubject: Drummer & Bassist - Boston/MA Area   Drummer & Bassist - Boston/MA Area Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Looking to get together with committed musicians who are into the same type of music (you are here on the GL forum right? Smile. I am a guitarist with a practice space, solid gear, songs/melodies/etc, and huge drive/motivation. I've been in successful bands before and want to make it right this time and go all the way. Ideally I am looking for a bass player that can sing and co-write songs with me and a drummer. Please respond with the bands you are into and a little bit about yourself and we can chat/trade music-samples. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Drummer & Bassist - Boston/MA Area
Page 1 of 1