DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Glassboro NJ!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

Hello from Glassboro NJ! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Glassboro NJ!   Hello from Glassboro NJ! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 am

How is everyone doing?

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Frank. I heard about them about a year and a half ago. I looked them up on Youtube/Spotify after Bruce played with them in 2011. Once Handwritten was released I couldn't get enough of them and started really listening to them alot.

My previous favourite band is Pearl Jam, but I think Gaslight has taken over the number 1 spot. I have only been to 1 show: Electric Factory PA 11/27/2012. Favorite song is: Say I won't (Recognize), second favorite is We Came to Dance.

How late to the party am I? tongue
Back to top Go down
cruzila
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cruzila

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Glassboro NJ!   Hello from Glassboro NJ! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Hi FrankieG!!! Welcome wave

Gaslight has a way of sneaking in and taking over prior #1 spots Smile
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Glassboro NJ!   Hello from Glassboro NJ! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:35 am

cruzila wrote:
Hi FrankieG!!! Welcome wave

Gaslight has a way of sneaking in and taking over prior #1 spots Smile

Yeah, and they do it so perfectly! All of my friends know me as PJ's #1 fan because I am the only one that they know who likes PJ, but now they are shocked to hear that PJ has been knocked down a rung. Laughing

Is Gaslight your favorite band?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Glassboro NJ!   Hello from Glassboro NJ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Glassboro NJ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: