DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!

Go down 
+2
DavyGrolton
LiveFastDieOld
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Empty
PostSubject: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Hey guys. So I'm definitely going to Bonnaroo... I'm going from New Jersey. Shore area to be specific. None of my friends can afford it or cannot take off work- would anyone want to either A. Join me on the way there and back (split gas and whatever) (be from around here or on my way!) and hang there, or B. meet up while I'm there? I gotta go, I'll never forgive myself if I miss this show!!
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:23 am

Might wanna cancel that trip.

fuck them
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:35 am

you guys should fight brian
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:35 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
you guys should fight brian

naked in a tub filled with baby oil
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:45 am

I'm still going. For one, tickets aren't refundable. Two, frank turner will be there. I love him. Still pissed though.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:11 pm

LiveFastDieOld wrote:
I'm still going. For one, tickets aren't refundable. Two, frank turner will be there. I love him. Still pissed though.

Have you confirmed that in this particular case? I've gotten a refund in the past for a similar situation. Granted, it wasn't a festival.
Back to top Go down
rem999
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rem999

PostSubject: Re: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:31 pm

I understand being upset these guys aren't playing bonnaroo. I'm upset too. But why would you buy tickets for a four day festival when the only band you bought tickets for will play a set that lasts less than an hour?
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:08 pm

I wouldn't.

I like the line up, but they were the thing that pushed me over the "is it worth it? Almost"

to the side of "is it worth it? DEFINITELY"

And when they remove themselves after you decide definitely, it makes you feel like you wasted your money.

Of course it wasn't JUST TO SEE Gaslight, but gaslight for me was the deciding factor.
Back to top Go down
rem999
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rem999

PostSubject: Re: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Understandable. Who knows, maybe give it a shot an you'll like some band you've never seen before. Plus any dollar amount under about 500 grand is reasonable to see Paul McCartney in flesh and bone
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Yeah i mean I'm gonna have a good time anyway, but they were my #1 and the reason I chose to splurge on the tickets, I certainly wouldn't have splurged had they not been there.

I'm just gonna make the best of it, but with a little hate in my heart.
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 am

I could have sworn I posted a reply to this earlier, I guess it didn't go through. Anyway, same thing- Gaslight is the thing that made me "hmmm maybe" to a "yes totally!". And I saw Paul McCartney at 12-12-12 and I promise he won't disappoint. That man has STILL got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!   From Jersey to Bonnaroo!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Jersey to Bonnaroo!!
Page 1 of 1