DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fan from England wondering if they will play Leeds Festival???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Preston_Gaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Fan from England wondering if they will play Leeds Festival??? Empty
PostSubject: Fan from England wondering if they will play Leeds Festival???   Fan from England wondering if they will play Leeds Festival??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Hey, I'm new on here so be nice! Smile. I'm going to see TGA at Manchester Academy on the 27th of March as they played such a great show at the Apollo last year! Anyway, cut to the chase; I ended up buying Leeds Festival tickets with a few of my pals and I know that TGA play there (main reason why I even bought a ticket) but in curious as to whether they will play.. I know they should do but I'm just curious due to when they finish there tour and would they come back over to the UK for it? I bloody hope so!! Opinions pleeeaaase? Take it easy :-)
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Fan from England wondering if they will play Leeds Festival???   Fan from England wondering if they will play Leeds Festival??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:50 am

I'd say there's a definite possibility. Not sure though as I'm not sure where they'd play. Probably too mainstream for the lock up, not the right type of band for the NME stage which only leaves the main stage and I'm not sure if they've grown enough to be bumped up higher than last year.

why are you going to Leeds anyway? Biffy Clyro and Eminem Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fail
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Fail

PostSubject: Re: Fan from England wondering if they will play Leeds Festival???   Fan from England wondering if they will play Leeds Festival??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:17 pm

I'd very much doubt it this year. They are playing Download obviously and it's not particularly common for bands to do both of them. Coupled with what has already been announced for R/L I can't see where they could play. Also, given the fact that they've played 4 times in 5 years, it's probable they won't this year, just for a change!

They've played both the lock-up and NME before, in years gone by...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan from England wondering if they will play Leeds Festival???   Fan from England wondering if they will play Leeds Festival??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan from England wondering if they will play Leeds Festival???
Page 1 of 1