DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday) Empty
PostSubject: DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday)   DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Hey all,

Just wanted to start a quick thread about the DC shows next week. I'm going to both and I hope to see you all there. I'm actually flying solo on Sunday (my friend couldn't go and hocked his ticket) so if any of you want to meet up and hang out, I'm definitely down. I'm going Monday with the girlfriend and will probably be taking it easy in the balcony area, but you're welcome to say hello then as well.

Also, just as a note for you (and there is a plea coming) - Metro is making up for not doing work over Thanksgiving by doing work on three lines - Red, Green, and Orange - which may affect your ability to get to and from the U St station on Sunday night. Silver Spring and Takoma stations are closed, and I happen to live walking distance from the SS station, so this majorly sucks for me. Is anyone planning on driving down from that area, and if so, might it be possible to hitch a ride with you? I'll pay for gas or buy you a beer or whatever.

I haven't been around these parts much in recent months. Hope y'all are well.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday)   DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:17 am

I will be leaving from Silver Spring (4 Corners area) and might be able to pick you up
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday)   DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:11 pm

DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday) Tumblr_mdrmsyACgW1qec814o1_500

THROWBACK (THURSDAY) PHOTO CONTEST:

Who is this adorable teen? Answer correctly and you could win tickets to see him perform live at 9:30 Club!

To enter: send your answer to contests@930.com. Winner picked 12PM tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

PostSubject: Re: DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday)   DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:40 pm

HAHAHAHAA ADORABLE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday)   DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC shows next week (plus plea for a ride on Sunday)
Page 1 of 1