DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Milano 6.11.2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kappanera
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kappanera

Milano 6.11.2012 Empty
PostSubject: Milano 6.11.2012   Milano 6.11.2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:04 am

Pretty good show!It was my third one, I basically saw them everytime they came to Italy except for the festival with Soundgarden..

Setlist was pretty much the same as Hamburg but they didn't play covers and they added Miles Davis(Brian said it was a year since they last played it),Drive and 1930, my personal highlight.They dropped BoomBoxes Crying or Very sad
Looked like they were having a good time and I felt really """proud"" when I realized they are getting bigger even in Italy: much more people singing all the words and stuff like that.
Brian told a funny story about Ian hearing "Mr Jones" in an ice cream shop in the afternoon in Milan and challenging Mr.Fallon to put the lyrics into a song in the evening; he actually did it on Angry Johnny (another highlight for me).
He also stopped playing Here's looking to hear the crowd's choir..I don't know if he does it every show on this tour but it was still a cool moment.

After the show Brian came almost immediately out and the place was still very crowded but I managed to get a photo whith him.Then, almost an hour and a half after the other guys came out and it was awesome 'cause 90% of the people vanished after Brian and we had the opportunity to spend some time with them without hurry.Benny looked really really tired but stopped for a quick talk and to get a birthday card by two girls; Same for Alex L, a quick hello and straight to the bus. Alex R and Ian stayed with us longer and we had a cool chat about football; I took a picture with them and Ian gave me a painful slap on my freshly inked shoulder Laughing (yeah I know not the greatest idea getting tattoed before the show but it's a long story).
Back to top Go down
kappanera
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kappanera

Milano 6.11.2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milano 6.11.2012   Milano 6.11.2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:16 am

Milano 6.11.2012 38777910

+ DRIVE
KEEPSAKE
TOO MUCH BLOOD
Back to top Go down

Milano 6.11.2012
Page 1 of 1