DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi!

Go down 
+6
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Holland
Harbortown
Labhras
DeathoftheCool
HolyBreakOfDay
10 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
HolyBreakOfDay

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 am

Hi everyone! I'm from switzerland, big fan of the Gaslight but saw them live for the first time yesterday, it was awesome. I've been looking for a new forum lately and never thought before about checking if there was one about my fav' band. But here I'm now Smile

Others bands I like too (the one I listen the most these days, because it would be too long to write them all) : We Are Augustines, Japandroids, Two Gallants, Hunter Valentine, The Gloria Story, Against me, Apologies I Have None, Wu Lyf, Backyard babies, Ben Nichols, Lucero, Bright Eyes, Bryan Adams, Chuck Ragan, EMA, Fever Ray, Foo Fighters, Foutains of Wayne, Frank Turner, Nada Surf, Waters, Nicke Borg Homeland, Soap&Skin, Social Distortion, Stone Gods, The Big Pink, Hellacopters, The Replacements, The Wildhearts, Pink Floyd, Ty Segall, Violent Femmes, Virgine Prunes, We were promised jetpack, Zola Jesus...

But I'm also a big punk, horror punk and sleaze fan.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://rockthiswayforum.forumsactifs.com/forum
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:03 am

HolyBreakOfDay wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm from switzerland, big fan of the Gaslight but saw them live for the first time yesterday, it was awesome. I've been looking for a new forum lately and never thought before about checking if there was one about my fav' band. But here I'm now Smile

Others bands I like too (the one I listen the most these days, because it would be too long to write them all) : We Are Augustines, Japandroids, Two Gallants, Hunter Valentine, The Gloria Story, Against me, Apologies I Have None, Wu Lyf, Backyard babies, Ben Nichols, Lucero, Bright Eyes, Bryan Adams, Chuck Ragan, EMA, Fever Ray, Foo Fighters, Foutains of Wayne, Frank Turner, Nada Surf, Waters, Nicke Borg Homeland, Soap&Skin, Social Distortion, Stone Gods, The Big Pink, Hellacopters, The Replacements, The Wildhearts, Pink Floyd, Ty Segall, Violent Femmes, Virgine Prunes, We were promised jetpack, Zola Jesus...

Very Happy

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I am really into Japandroids and The Replacements right now... I've only heard Celebration Rock, Tim, and Let It Be - what should I check out next by those two bands?
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:18 am

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:24 am

Hellacopters?

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:27 am

HolyBreakOfDay wrote:

Very Happy

Welcome, I saw Two Gallants last week, they were awesome!!

Last edited by Holland on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:41 am

Hey there and welcome! My best friend was at the concert yesterday and said it was insane! Apparently Mr. Hause stagedived.
Back to top Go down
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
HolyBreakOfDay

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 am

Thanx everyone Smile

DeathoftheCool, if you liked Celebration Rock of Japandroids, you should try Post Nothing it's pretty much in the same vein! No Singles is a bit more... I don't know how to say... noisy maybe? messy too Smile
For the Replacements, you already listened to the best album but Pleased To Meet Me is fine too!

Labhras, Dublin! I lived in Blanchardstown in 2007! Love your country, his history, people and beer drunken I come back almost every year!

Harbordtown yeah I like almost everything Nicke Andersson does!

Holland, happy to know the show was good, I'm gonna see The Two Gallants in a month, I'll tell you what I thought Smile

StopAndSlideToTheRight, yeah it was insane! I was in the first raw and he ran so fast and jumped so fast that he didn't even hit the first raw haha! That was his last show on the tour with The Gaslight Anthem so he was kinda crazy!

Edit: OMG, I just saw the mixtape section... a forum full of people who likes and share mixtapes... am I in heaven ?
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:59 pm

no way that's only 20 mins away! i'm hoping to get a job in the penny's there for christmas. why did you live there?
Back to top Go down
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
HolyBreakOfDay

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Cool! I always wanted to come over! Don't really know why, I think because of some pictures I saw when I was a child... then I learned more about the history of Ireland and I like it, and the irish music too... So I found a family there (I was 20) with 2 children and I was an aupair. Now I'm kinda in love with your country ahah.

Back to top Go down
wishlist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
wishlist

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Hey there, I'm new myself Smile Think I might've seen you in zurich, I was front row a little to the right of the middle...couldn't believe it, I just walked in after doors and went there, even bought a shirt before! Anyway, my first headline gaslight experience is what prompted me to register here too, it was a great show really, stagediving was crazy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:56 am

Willkommen:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:27 am

HolyBreakOfDay wrote:
Thanx everyone Smile

DeathoftheCool, if you liked Celebration Rock of Japandroids, you should try Post Nothing it's pretty much in the same vein! No Singles is a bit more... I don't know how to say... noisy maybe? messy too Smile
For the Replacements, you already listened to the best album but Pleased To Meet Me is fine too!

I love you
Back to top Go down
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
HolyBreakOfDay

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:45 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
HolyBreakOfDay wrote:
Thanx everyone Smile

I love you

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

enola wrote:
Willkommen:)

thanks!

wishlist wrote:
Hey there, I'm new myself Smile Think I might've seen you in zurich, I was front row a little to the right of the middle...couldn't believe it, I just walked in after doors and went there, even bought a shirt before! Anyway, my first headline gaslight experience is what prompted me to register here too, it was a great show really, stagediving was crazy! Very Happy

Sorry I just saw what you wrote! I was in the front row in zurich too, in the middle. Maye I saw you too Smile
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Welcome To The Forum Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Andy_