DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)

Go down 
+13
azlisa
StopAndSlideToTheRight
JimmyB
Labhras
steph
The Angry Johnny Revue
Harbortown
NYYFAN523
CluckyB
StitchesOnTheRadio
Paddy
plugga
TGAFAN25
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who did you vote for?
Barack Obama
POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap83%POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 20 ]
Mitt Romney
POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)    POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm

I'm not sure if this has already been stated because I didn't read through everything, but for a 3rd party candidate to get funding to run as a major party, that party needs to receive 5% of the votes in any given election. From that point on, that particular party will now be able to receive the same funding as the Republican and Democrat parties. With that said, I voted for Gary Johnson. Obama and Romney are both garbage; Obama has no concept of accountability and Romney is just a turd. My opinion is obviously biased as I am in the military, and I honestly can't feel good voting for someone who will be in direct command of me and has no military experience, but none of the candidates this time around had military experience, so it's pretty much lose-lose for me.

The opinions expressed here are strictly those of the poster and do not reflect the opinions of the United States Marine Corps, United States Navy or the Department of Defense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)    POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Thank you for your service stevearm.
Back to top Go down

POLL: Who did you vote for? (2012 US Election)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3