DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!

Go down 
+24
Anya_TGA
Hasler09
flannel
lol_paul_ledoux
thomas94
Anderson19
Yozzy
Hanswurst
Debonair
19thirty
rumham
HolyBreakOfDay
The Last Jukebox Romeo
enola
jonester
theratman
ThisMachineKillsFascists
JimmyB
StitchesOnTheRadio
CasanovaBaby90
NeverTrustAJunkie
plugga
DeathoftheCool
TGAFAN25
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
HolyBreakOfDay

NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Too much merch kill the merch... The towel is nice yes but I think this is "too much".
Back to top Go down
http://rockthiswayforum.forumsactifs.com/forum
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:42 pm

HolyBreakOfDay wrote:
Too much merch kill the merch... The towel is nice yes but I think this is "too much".

Yeah seriously, talk about whoring the TGA brand. I realize bands don't get rich on record sales only and they have to rely somewhat on merchandise, but it's getting kind of gimmicky with the stuff they're trying to push.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:01 pm

I like the towel design but the leafy design is reminding me of something else I can't quite place. Like an Olympic medal or airline or something.  But maybe that's what they were going for. scratch
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Did anyone else have a problem trying to order the Summer Fun bundle? Kinda want that towel. Wouldn't let me checkout. Shipping error!? Wonder if it's sold out.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:36 pm

greasylake wrote:
HolyBreakOfDay wrote:

Yeah seriously, talk about whoring the TGA brand.  I realize bands don't get rich on record sales only and they have to rely somewhat on merchandise, but it's getting kind of gimmicky with the stuff they're trying to push.  

They just need better merch. And to stop taking all the good stuff to Europe and failing to bring those items back to the states! geek
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:29 pm

They added all of those monster posters from last years tour signed by the band.

http://www.infinitemerch.com/collections/the-gaslight-anthem/posters

Also (older news but) they now have that skate deck too.

Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:22 pm

new shirts folks!
NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Menstee_eagle_1024x1024

NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Menstee_hand_1024x1024

NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Womenstee_hand_1024x1024

http://www.infinitemerch.com/collections/the-gaslight-anthem

...i kinda like the hand-one but the colours aren't really my cup of coffee No
Back to top Go down
Yozzy
A Contender
A Contender
Yozzy

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:45 pm

that blue shirt.

so nice.
Back to top Go down
Anderson19
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Would anyone happen to be interested on this jacket from infinite merch just had it shipped but it's not my style, it is a really nice jacket mind.

Just put it on eBay figured it is quite a niche jacket so posting it up on here for anyone that would like it.

Any questions feel free to contact me on ebay.

Look at this on eBay:

The Gaslight Anthem - Panther - Dickies Work Jacket Large Mens

http://bit.ly/1n7O87O

On infinite merch - http://www.infinitemerch.com/collections/the-gaslight-anthem/products/the-gaslight-anthem-panther-men-s-dickies-work-jacket
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:44 am

I'm thinking about getting that Dickies work jacket. Usually I'd take M (nearly all my clothes are in that size), but it's sold out.

That's why I'd like to ask if anyone of you guys knows how big the sizes are? Maybe an other size would fit too, but with shipping to Europe that's always not that easy. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Quote :

$5 BLOWOUT SALE

Hey everyone! 

We're doing some spring cleaning at the Infinite Merch warehouse, making room for all the new Gaslight merch that will be arriving with the new record this fall. We're dropping prices on everything from autographed CDs to t-shirts to coffee mug sets!  Sale prices will be starting at $5 but no more than $10!  

Quantities and sizes are extremely limited, so first come / first served.  Once these sale items are sold out, they are gone forever!

Also, any sales sub-totaling $25 or more (not including shipping) will include two free Gaslight pins! 

Thank you for your continued support, and get ready for what's shaping up to be the best Gaslight record ever!

-The Gaslight Anthem
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:18 pm

Exclusive news!

Get 50% discount in the Infinite Merch Gaslight store with the code TGASPRING2014! Happy shopping :-)

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:01 am

enola wrote:
Exclusive news!

Get 50% discount in the Infinite Merch Gaslight store with the code TGASPRING2014! Happy shopping :-)

SWEET. took advantage of this and bought a zip up hoodie and the 3/4 sleeve tshirt. hopefully it gets delivered before my fan club 7" EDIT: hopefully it arrives before next winter.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: 50% off sale last month   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:25 am

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, couldn't find an original topic on it if there was one)

I ordered a shirt at the 50% off sale on Infinite Merch last month and I still haven't received it. Wondering if other people have also not received their items or if it's time to inquire.

Back to top Go down
Hasler09
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Hasler09

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:58 pm

I didn't buy anything from the 50 % off sale but every time i have ever purchased something from Infinite Merch I have waited weeks sometimes months for it to arrive. They will claim they are very busy, which I'm sure they are but considering they are a merch website you would think it would be a little better at their sole purpose of being. I did purchase a different colour 45 club vinyl a month or two ago and its status is unfulfilled. They seem to have no problem taking your money but they make you wait to get what you bought. Sorry to rant !! I just wish Gaslight would dump them and get someone who can actually deliver a decent service.
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:27 pm

They're the worse. Gaslight should seriously find another supplier.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Me too I haven't purchase anyting during the 50% sale off, but my parents purchased the hoddie for christmas last year and it arrived within 2 weeks.....
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:31 am

thanks all. I know when I got my year 1 45 club membership, everything was months behind, but I ordered a shirt last fall and got it pretty quickly so I thought they had improved haha. guess I'll give it another month! it'll be a fun surprise when it gets here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:59 am

All the items I ordered during the 50% off sale were at my house in about a week. Now as far as the limited colored vinyl I ordered through the fan club, that is still in no man's land. I emailed them about it and just got the standard response that they are shipping out by the hundreds daily...
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:08 am

jwhjr wrote:
All the items I ordered during the 50% off sale were at my house in about a week.  Now as far as the limited colored vinyl I ordered through the fan club, that is still in no man's land.  I emailed them about it and just got the standard response that they are shipping out by the hundreds daily...

They must have sold millions of memberships

Rolling Eyes scratch afro 
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:17 pm

my order finally shipped today!
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:44 am

my 50% off items are marked shipped now and have USPS tracking #... sweet!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:58 pm

If you look infinitemerch.com now has a select your region. Only US right now. Guess over seas TGA store coming soon?
Back to top Go down
LittleEden
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LittleEden

PostSubject: TGA Merchandise   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 5:30 pm

I have a quick question, is it cheaper to buy some merch online or at the concert? What's the prices like at the concert for a T-shirt and such, and do they have most of the selection on infinite merch. (I didn't have time to check the prices at the previous show I went to) How is everyone liking the new merch, I like it a lot especially the dice and the matchstick shirt. I'll be at the Detroit show if anyone else is going! thanks
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:46 am

LittleEden wrote:
I have a quick question, is it cheaper to buy some merch online or at the concert? What's the prices like at the concert for a T-shirt and such, and do they have most of the selection on infinite merch. (I didn't have time to check the prices at the previous show I went to) How is everyone liking the new merch, I like it a lot especially the dice and the matchstick shirt. I'll be at the Detroit show if anyone else is going! thanks

I don't know that I've paid enough attention to the prices to compare them but I wouldn't say there's a significant difference in price if any. And you gotta consider shipping with online stuff. Generally, you tend to see different merch on the road than you do online though. There will be crossover, but I've definitely seen stuff at shows that I couldn't buy online and vice versa. Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!   NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW MERCH IN GASLIGHT ANTHEM STORE!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next