DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Lonely hearts and forgotten memories" - thomas94's mixtape (Oct 14th, 2012)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

"Lonely hearts and forgotten memories" - thomas94's mixtape (Oct 14th, 2012) Empty
PostSubject: "Lonely hearts and forgotten memories" - thomas94's mixtape (Oct 14th, 2012)   "Lonely hearts and forgotten memories" - thomas94's mixtape (Oct 14th, 2012) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Okay, everybody...

since there haven't been a lot of mixtapes in the last months, I'm happy to publish a new mixtape for you. I hope you guys will enjoy it, let me know what you think - or if you have questions Wink . Maybe some of the bands/artists will be new to you and you'll like 'em

http://8tracks.com/thesoulishardtofind/lonely-hearts-and-forgotten-memories

Tracklist:
1. The Unwinding Hours - Break
2. Matt Pryor - It Ends Here
3. The Dangerous Summer - Surfaced
4. Donots - I Don't Wanna Wake Up
5. The Decemberists - Calamity Song
6. Biffy Clyro - The Captain
7. Jon Snodgrass - Thru The Fan
8. The Weakerthans - Left And Leaving
Back to top Go down

"Lonely hearts and forgotten memories" - thomas94's mixtape (Oct 14th, 2012) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Lonely hearts and forgotten memories" - thomas94's mixtape (Oct 14th, 2012)   "Lonely hearts and forgotten memories" - thomas94's mixtape (Oct 14th, 2012) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:09 pm

sweet will be checking this out later today. anything with the weakerthanks is a win.
Back to top Go down

"Lonely hearts and forgotten memories" - thomas94's mixtape (Oct 14th, 2012)
Page 1 of 1