DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October

Go down 
+19
matkins
StitchesOnTheRadio
Labhras
rumham
njguy99
rgillies
Pete Dangerous
DryCounty
plugga
oh_megan
Jerseyrain
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
TGAFAN25
Raoul_Duke
enola
bringiton_ty
White Man In Hammersmith
drifter69
backseat99
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:46 pm

plugga wrote:
Down by the Mersey wrote:
Plugga got to the front of the line and said to the security guard "what's that over there" and whilst he was looking walked into the gig - or something like that Smile

EXACTLY

If i knew it was that easy I would have gone down to the gig myself. Although I may be lacking the certain 'assets' it took to get in.
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Holland wrote:
plugga wrote:
Plugga got to the front of the line and said to the security guard "what's that over there" and whilst he was looking walked into the gig - or something like that Smile

EXACTLY

If i knew it was that easy I would have gone down to the gig myself. Although I may be lacking the certain 'assets' it took to get in.

A cheeky smile and nod?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Holland wrote:
plugga wrote:

EXACTLY

ahahah I doubt you would have come.

but seriously we just hanged outside, I didn't have class so I showed up at 5 hoping someone didn't turn up.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Holland wrote:
plugga wrote:

EXACTLY

A cheeky smile and nod?

I don't just use my cheeky smiles for everyone, I am offended!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:52 pm

plugga wrote:
Holland wrote:
plugga wrote:

EXACTLY

ahahah I doubt you would have come.

but seriously we just hanged outside, I didn't have class so I showed up at 5 hoping someone didn't turn up.

Yeh you are right last weeks excitement left a big enough hole in my wallet as it is. All worth it though Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:53 pm

see I didn't even ask.
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:54 pm

plugga wrote:
Holland wrote:
plugga wrote:

EXACTLY

A cheeky smile and nod?

Just Alex lol?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:56 pm

plugga wrote:
Holland wrote:
plugga wrote:

EXACTLY

A cheeky smile and nod?

Just Alex lol?

no married men Razz
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Only Alex deserves the Plugga smile.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:01 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Only Alex deserves the Plugga smile.

oh, you!!!
Back to top Go down
DryCounty
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DryCounty

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Did anyone manage to rip the audio from the radio 1 site?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TheAlanPeterson
The Boxer
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:40 pm

^^^ I'm wondering the same.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Ive tried but the media catcher wouldn't let me get it all n kinda screwed up so Im scratching my head. Im hoping some one got it and it will turn up
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:51 pm

To be honest I didn't think it was worth ripping - the sound quality and performance weren't that great.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm

I got HCMM. Sorry, shoulda done this sooner!

http://www.mediafire.com/?9p59nvf268l0d2b
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:31 pm

markbarlow wrote:
To be honest I didn't think it was worth ripping - the sound quality and performance weren't that great.
YOU'RE NOT A REAL A FAN. you'll have to hand in your high top sneakers and flatcap and listen to the killers instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Labhras wrote:
markbarlow wrote:
YOU'RE NOT A REAL A FAN. you'll have to hand in your high top sneakers and flatcap and listen to the killers instead.
Nah, I prefer Girls Aloud and McFly.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Labhras wrote:
markbarlow wrote:

Hahahha
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:45 am

markbarlow wrote:

Oh, still I like to collect bootlegs and videos etc so will likely still get it if it turns up anywhere..
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
DryCounty
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DryCounty

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
Ive tried but the media catcher wouldn't let me get it all n kinda screwed up so Im scratching my head. Im hoping some one got it and it will turn up

I used to have something on an old PC called 'URL snooper' it would break down all the different url's on any given website and you could select the one that had the media you wished to download...

Then it would download it (I think in .flv format, could be wrong). Anyway, was going to try this, but there was another program needed to convert the downloaded file into mp3 or mp4. just cant remember what the second program was called.....
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/TheAlanPeterson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October   Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Gaslight Show on Radio 1 24th October
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3