DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

terminal nyc 3 nights

Go down 
+48
rightturnfred
jdc
DiamondSinatra
ral
simo
Hanswurst
somewhere in jersey
eagles1139
brucesboots
dustinpardue
bt211
fatbench
matkins
Jack
moosicmaniac
DaleCooper
Debonair
LuceroDiehard
cephcarn4
Breanne
Jules
xstevenbx
cmigs
NYYFAN523
cruzila
DeathoftheCool
redheadchick
dmcraig
collectivemike
njguy99
turnitin2004
The Angry Johnny Revue
No Retreat
SevenThreeTwo
Jerseyrain
NeverTrustAJunkie
azlisa
RickySpanish
kevin_slack
Shrewsbury_Stars
prettyontheinsidex
El Jefe
StitchesOnTheRadio
big blue
EveryLittleSecret
Keeb631
Gaslight23
thebends
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Keeb631
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Keeb631

terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:55 pm

I have a video of the closing song Brian did with Matthew Ryan. I dont know what the songs called. Sound quality is great as well as the video. However, midway through you briefly see my finger from switching the phone to landscape to catch them both in the frame. Let me know if anyone wants a listen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ItsCoreyBrah
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:08 pm

DiamondSinatra wrote:
the entrance is reallllly shady.

scratch Why would you say that?
Back to top Go down
dustinpardue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:05 pm

ral wrote:
simo wrote:
Works for me but the audio is terrible. Not really worth it.

yeah, not a great transfer at all. there's a really bad hum and it seems faded to the right channel.

I have the full show but will need to convert the audio to mp3 and track everything.

The audio is only as good as the source. Asx.tv sounded terrible
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Keeb631 wrote:
I have a video of the closing song Brian did with Matthew Ryan. I dont know what the songs called. Sound quality is great as well as the video. However, midway through you briefly see my finger from switching the phone to landscape to catch them both in the frame. Let me know if anyone wants a listen.

Yeah please upload that!
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:50 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
DiamondSinatra wrote:
the entrance is reallllly shady.

scratch Why would you say that?

No signage or anything to indicate it's anything more than a rundown warehouse...

http://tinyurl.com/chku6rd
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Yeah, you definitely need to know where Terminal 5 is to find it. That's partly because the entrance is obscured by the construction going on next door.
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm

dustinpardue wrote:
ral wrote:
simo wrote:

yeah, not a great transfer at all. there's a really bad hum and it seems faded to the right channel.

I have the full show but will need to convert the audio to mp3 and track everything.

Did you just watch online, or did you watch it on the actual TV Channel? My parents DVRed it for me (i don't get that channel) but if it's that bad, I'll just tell them to delete it.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Oh. I was thinking "It was well lit with a bunch of security at the door, so...?" I guess if it was your first time I could see why it would seem weird. By the way the parking lot across the street is a ripoff. There are a bunch of other lots that are way cheaper in the surrounding area.

I'm an old lady so I went there a couple times when it was Exit. It was ridiculous. I remember going for Halloween. Trying to get out of there was a nightmare cus it was so crowded. I also remember seeing gangs of shirtless men on the floor dancing while we hung out in what is now the 3rd balcony area behind the curtain. I think they even had a roof lounge? I don't know what I was doing there.
/random trip down memory lane
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:51 pm

dustinpardue wrote:
ral wrote:
simo wrote:

Of course. I wasn't blaming you.
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 pm

DiamondSinatra wrote:
Might be a little late to this party but I'd say Thursday as the worst Gaslight show I've been to.

Don't get me wrong, they were great, but the venue and crowd were awful. First I had a terrible time finding the place, and the entrance is reallllly shady. I was on the opposite block and I stumbled on their tour bus and satellite truck as my only indicator that I was at the right place.

The crowd was terrible. Pushy, asshole drunk guys singing in my ear. Then at the end my friend Mel caught a drumstick and some asshole latched on to it and refused to let go. Fucking jerkoff ending up getting it.

I don't know man, this isn't the Gaslight crowd I fell in love with a year ago in Asbury. These people were douches.

The crowds have gotten steadily worse since American Slang, to be honest. The '59 Sound tour was like a fucking dream.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
rightturnfred
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:45 pm

DiamondSinatra wrote:
Might be a little late to this party but I'd say Thursday as the worst Gaslight show I've been to.

Don't get me wrong, they were great, but the venue and crowd were awful. First I had a terrible time finding the place, and the entrance is reallllly shady. I was on the opposite block and I stumbled on their tour bus and satellite truck as my only indicator that I was at the right place.

The crowd was terrible. Pushy, asshole drunk guys singing in my ear. Then at the end my friend Mel caught a drumstick and some asshole latched on to it and refused to let go. Fucking jerkoff ending up getting it.

I don't know man, this isn't the Gaslight crowd I fell in love with a year ago in Asbury. These people were douches.

As the "fucking jerkoff" who caught the drumstick AT THE SAME TIME as your friend Mel I look at them as being the fucking jerkoff for not letting go. We caught it at the same time, why isn't Mel a fucking jerkoff for not letting go? And yes, I did end up getting it... because we played rock paper scissors. Stop being such a baby, chump.
Back to top Go down
moosicmaniac
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:14 pm

simo wrote:
dustinpardue wrote:
ral wrote:
simo wrote:

Of course. I wasn't blaming you.

I know I said it earlier, but if this does end up being released as a DVD, the sound and angles will be remixed and it will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:19 pm

fucking_jerkoff wrote:
Stop being such a baby, chump.

Thank you for proving my point, this Gaslight crowd is changing. I've made so many friends at Gaslight shows, and it seems more and more I'm encountering utter douchebags as so.

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 pm

DiamondSinatra wrote:
fucking_jerkoff wrote:

Thank you for proving my point, this Gaslight crowd is changing. I've made so many friends at Gaslight shows, and it seems more and more I'm encountering utter douchebags as so.

I rest my case.

You called this guy a "fucking jerkoff" over the internet. He responded by explaining his side of the story and threw a much less offensive insult back at you. How exactly has your point been proven?
Back to top Go down
rightturnfred
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 pm

DiamondSinatra wrote:
fucking_jerkoff wrote:

I rest my case.

This was my 9th gaslight show, I've been to all but 1 of the ones you've been to (and that one you were across the bay) You don't know me or how long I've been a fan, I found the venue with no problem, showed up 4 hours early and got a good spot, I don't mind other people enjoying the show, they paid just as much as I did. Drop your elitist, I was here first bullshit, you weren't and I think it's whinny cunts like you that ruin the gaslight crowd. I've made plenty of friends at their shows, that one included and if you or mel would've won the rock paper scissors mel would have the drumstick. All your complaints are week. Sorry you had a bad time, but it was definitely my favorite of the gaslight shows I've been to.

Last edited by fucking_jerkoff on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rightturnfred
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:43 pm

You called this guy a "fucking jerkoff" over the internet. He responded by explaining his side of the story and threw a much less offensive insult back at you. How exactly has your point been proven?[/quote]

Thanks mate! You're the kind of gaslight fan I like to see.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Rob and guy identifying as "fucking_jerkoff", things get heated easily when you end up in those situations. I had the classic "we caught it at the same time" scenario happen at a TGA show too. It sucks because there's no instant replay so you can determine exactly whose hand touched first. It sounds like you guys handled it well with the rock paper scissors idea so just leave it at that.

Rob's not a jerk (although he's acting like one) and "fucking_jerkoff" I imagine you're not one of the bad ones either so you two hating each other is pointless when there are actual asshole "fans" out there. Shit happens guys.
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Boy let me make myself clear. First off you're not an asshole because you took the drumstick...you're asshole because of your attitude towards Mel, me, and MachoManrandySavage when he stepped in. You won the drumstick fair and square. But just the fact that you made a throwaway account to trash me really doesn't help your case. I stand by what I said.

Shelby and Shrewsberry, You weren't there so you didn't see how much of an egregious asshole he was.

And if you interpreted my comment as a pissing contest to see who is been to more Gaslight shows, you're mistaken. The friendly environment at the shows is what I was commenting on. Instead of actually defending your Immature behavior you attacked me for being "a whinny cunt". Keep it classy, pal.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Please stop this argument. It's for one derailing a thread. Two, it's pretty much pointless. If you guys want to continue arguing in private messages go ahead. Other wise drop it. Enjoy the music and fun gaslight brings not the drama.

This goes for anyone. leave this argument where it is. Don't add to it.
Back to top Go down
rightturnfred
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Sorry Debonair, I didn't come here to start a fight, I came here to find an asx audio rip and I greatly appreciate the person who uploaded it. Instead I find some guy calling me names for a pretty typical situation that happens at a lot of shows. Last point, calling my attitude immature when you went and cried about it on the internet is a pretty bold statement... as is telling me to keep it classy after calling a random stranger a fucking jerkoff. I love the band, and all of the fans I've talked to in person. If you ever see me at another show I'd love to buy you a drink, no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:05 pm

So did anyone observe whether or not there were cameras on night 3? I ask for the purpose of knowing if they filmed all 3 shows and might cut them together for the DVD or if it was like 2 out of 3 or something.
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:15 pm

fucking_jerkoff wrote:
Sorry Debonair, I didn't come here to start a fight, I came here to find an asx audio rip and I greatly appreciate the person who uploaded it. Instead I find some guy calling me names for a pretty typical situation that happens at a lot of shows. Last point, calling my attitude immature when you went and cried about it on the internet is a pretty bold statement... as is telling me to keep it classy after calling a random stranger a fucking jerkoff. I love the band, and all of the fans I've talked to in person. If you ever see me at another show I'd love to buy you a drink, no hard feelings.

No hard feelings on this end either, sorry mods.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:28 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
So did anyone observe whether or not there were cameras on night 3? I ask for the purpose of knowing if they filmed all 3 shows and might cut them together for the DVD or if it was like 2 out of 3 or something.

No cameras. Brian made clear that filming only happened at one show.
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Super bummed I can't find it online...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:43 pm

DiamondSinatra wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Super bummed I can't find it online...

Thanks for the info!

I'm bummed I didn't get the channel when it was on haha. But at least there's gonna be a DVD!...in like 6 months (probably).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: terminal nyc 3 nights   terminal nyc 3 nights - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

terminal nyc 3 nights
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next