DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I released a folk punk compilation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

I released a folk punk compilation Empty
PostSubject: I released a folk punk compilation   I released a folk punk compilation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Hey guys, I just released a folk-punk compilation on Bandcamp. It's a free download and you should totally check it out. I'd post it in the "post your band" thread but it's not really a band, plus it's got a lot of other cool people besides me on it. A few connections to this site even. I know Emma Hallows has posted on this board on occasion. And maybe Harker. Not sure. He's on that Andy Diamond group on Facebook though and he's done some pretty awesome Gaslight covers. And Walter Mitty drops a pretty cool Gaslight reference in their song.

Anyway, check it out and I hope you find your new favorite artist:

http://folk-o-rama.bandcamp.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I released a folk punk compilation   I released a folk punk compilation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:48 am

I'm checking it out now..enjoying Walter Mitty and his Makeshift Orchestra so far Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I released a folk punk compilation   I released a folk punk compilation Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:21 pm

this is rad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I released a folk punk compilation   I released a folk punk compilation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I released a folk punk compilation
Page 1 of 1