DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheerio

Go down 
+5
Labhras
StitchesOnTheRadio
enola
bringiton_ty
visible_karma
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Cheerio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheerio   Cheerio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Well... anyway, hi there Samar! Don't let Laurence scare you (too much)...he's kind of the forum Clown, along with Klown. That's so cool you got to meet Brian at an intimate radio show! Jealous.

I hear that Dave Hause is playing with them in October! You are so lucky! He is amazing, if you didn't know already. haha

hey Samar,

don't let Kon-dude scare you into thinking Laurence is to be feared. it's actually Kon-man that is the weirdo. it's the ones who don't let their freak flag fly that are truly hiding something Suspect

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

........ Neutral

Frying Pan ......That's right steph, I just hit you with a frying pan.

Mad i'm gonna fuck your shit up next month...bitch.
why next month?

I think it might have something to do with a concert... But, I'm a little scared Labhras. Gotta admit. I think Steph needs to work on her aggressive tendencies. Razz
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Cheerio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheerio   Cheerio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:07 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Well... anyway, hi there Samar! Don't let Laurence scare you (too much)...he's kind of the forum Clown, along with Klown. That's so cool you got to meet Brian at an intimate radio show! Jealous.

I hear that Dave Hause is playing with them in October! You are so lucky! He is amazing, if you didn't know already. haha

hey Samar,

don't let Kon-dude scare you into thinking Laurence is to be feared. it's actually Kon-man that is the weirdo. it's the ones who don't let their freak flag fly that are truly hiding something Suspect

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

........ Neutral

Frying Pan ......That's right steph, I just hit you with a frying pan.

Mad i'm gonna fuck your shit up next month...bitch.
why next month?

I think it might have something to do with a concert... But, I'm a little scared Labhras. Gotta admit. I think Steph needs to work on her aggressive tendencies. Razz
just wear the face off her mate. that's what i'd do.
Back to top Go down

Cheerio
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: