DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?

Go down 
+11
enola
thomas94
silvo
matkins
Shrewsbury_Stars
njguy99
bringiton_ty
El Jefe
1930_GA
Klown
GASLIGHT1986
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GASLIGHT1986
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:08 pm

For my birthday I am going for get a gaslight concert poster. Anywhere to get them without paying a ton aside from getting one at a concert coming up?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:20 pm

http://www.etsy.com/shop/eljefedesign
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
1930_GA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:28 am

Klown wrote:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/eljefedesign

I ordered one from there a few days ago. Any ideas how long it normally takes to get to the UK? I'm really excited to see it!!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:07 am

Shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to be honest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:41 pm

It can take anywhere from a week to a month. Customs is a pain. Lately, due to the Olympics it has been taking a month or so to deliver. I ship every Wednesday (ideally) if not earlier and I due my best to get it there. If you have any questions please email info @ eljefedesign . com . Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:21 pm

I finally got a few of mine framed and hung. They look great:

Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? P1030165

Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? P1030170
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:44 am

very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Sweet, Mark!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Thanks! I generally go for a subtle black frame but couldn't resist the red for the Horrible Crowes one - it was such a good match to the red used in the poster.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:12 pm

The road and mountains on canvass looks great too. Is that a photo or painting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
The road and mountains on canvass looks great too. Is that a photo or painting?
Cheers! That's a photo I took on the drive to Milford Sound in New Zealand when I was there in January. Got it blown up on canvas by the print department at my work. Such a stunning country - well worth a visit.

Original photo (and others) in my thread in the general forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:12 pm

markbarlow wrote:
Thanks! I generally go for a subtle black frame but couldn't resist the red for the Horrible Crowes one - it was such a good match to the red used in the poster.

The red suits it Smile
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that El Jefe has a lot of posters on Fab.com right now. I just received an email. They have some that aren't even for sale on his regular site. I'm eyeing Brian's Red Bull Solo poster from March 2012! Looks like the sale continues for the next two days.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:16 pm

how do you search that site? there doesnt appear to be an option?
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:26 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
how do you search that site? there doesnt appear to be an option?

Sorry- I should have mentioned that you have to be a member (it's free). I already had an account, so I didn't have a problem. I wasn't aware that you couldn't even look without registering, though! I hate it when sites do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:39 pm

http://fab.com/sale/10171?fft=1&lg=1&sgppxl=1

Just log in with Facebook
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:47 pm

i did register stupidly but cant find a browse option rather than poring through loads of crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:51 pm

If you click that link it should go straight to all his stuff. It's just one page of stuff..not too much to look through Smile
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:55 pm

doesnt work for me...damn. maybe its for the best to restrict any spending Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Already have 6 El Jefe posters as it is haha! Razz

Also for anyone who might be interested he just posted this link on his Facebook page
Other Gaslight posters and a few aren't on Fab.com

http://eljefedesign.bigcartel.com/category/the-gaslight-anthem

Making it very hard for me to cling on to my wallet..
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:02 pm

yeah you gotta curb your spending ;P only reason im gonna live with you is for the posters Razz haha only jokin babe
Back to top Go down
silvo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi guys, first post here....
I am desperately trying to get hold of the El Jefe Gaslight Asbury Park Holiday 2011 Poster. Some more of the original and the variants were put up on el jefes new site the other day but i missed them. Does anyone have a spare that they would be willing to let go to a good home? Thanks
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:33 pm

silvo wrote:
Hi guys, first post here....
I am desperately trying to get hold of the El Jefe Gaslight Asbury Park Holiday 2011 Poster. Some more of the original and the variants were put up on el jefes new site the other day but i missed them. Does anyone have a spare that they would be willing to let go to a good home? Thanks

Sorry, I don't have one left...but maybe this could help you: http://eljefedesign.bigcartel.com/product/the-gaslight-anthem-holiday-2011-regular-edition ...there are still some posters left. Anyway, I'd absolutely understand if you are searching for another possibility the poster for a lower price Wink ..I mean, 50 dollars (plus shipping) is a huge amount of money for a single copy.

I couldn't resist the EL Jefe Handwritten poster a few weeks ago..
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:58 am

They are all sold out and Jeff said on fb that he doesn't have any left ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 am

enola wrote:
They are all sold out and Jeff said on fb that he doesn't have any left ...

Yeah, now they are sold out Wink ..there has been a poster available a few hours ago because someone sended his one back, El Jefe wrote on facebook that there's one left - I first thought it would have been a few more...not sure if the user asking for the poster bought it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?   Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Concert Posters - where to get one?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next