DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon

Go down 
+3
njguy99
ral
rumham
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon Empty
PostSubject: Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon   Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:21 pm

http://videos.syracuse.com/2012/07/k-rockathon_2012_gaslight_anth.html

Brief mention of Dimestoresaints from Benny [at 2:25]
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon   Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:06 pm

rubberducky wrote:
http://videos.syracuse.com/2012/07/k-rockathon_2012_gaslight_anth.html

Brief mention of Dimestoresaints from Benny

Towards the end when they're talking about the Singles soundtrack, Benny casually mentions they know how to play I Nearly Lost You by the Screaming Trees. It'd be a perfect song for them and I hope I get to hear it some day.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon   Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:33 pm

What a weird interview. I loved the looks on their faces when Springsteen was mentioned right off the bat - especially that perturbed "why am I here?" look on Brian's face...
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon   Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:55 pm

njguy99 wrote:
What a weird interview. I loved the looks on their faces when Springsteen was mentioned right off the bat - especially that perturbed "why am I here?" look on Brian's face...

Benny handled that well though and managed to defuse it
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon   Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 pm

njguy99 wrote:

I was amused, haha. I thought that Brian looked like a dumbfounded child watching his parents talk, for about the first 3 minutes of that interview haha. I just thought he looked dumbfounded but then when his hand when to his mouth and stayed there for like a minute I was just picturing a small child watching people talk about stuff he doesn't understand. Idk I thought it was funny, haha.

That's cool that Benny did most of the talking.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon   Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:55 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
njguy99 wrote:

I was amused, haha. I thought that Brian looked like a dumbfounded child watching his parents talk, for about the first 3 minutes of that interview haha. I just thought he looked dumbfounded but then when his hand when to his mouth and stayed there for like a minute I was just picturing a small child watching people talk about stuff he doesn't understand. Idk I thought it was funny, haha.

That's cool that Benny did most of the talking.

Exactly! I'm glad he finally answered a question or two... but Benny was handling it very well all by himself...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon   Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:39 am

Also, I hate when interviewers loom over the people they're interviewing. It's like they're interrogating them.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon   Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:20 am

What a strange interview but as being said already, Benny handled it very well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon   Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 am

ral wrote:
Quote :
Towards the end when they're talking about the Singles soundtrack, Benny casually mentions they know how to play I Nearly Lost You by the Screaming Trees. It'd be a perfect song for them and I hope I get to hear it some day.
That would be awesome! I'd love to hear them do the whole soundtrack.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon   Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview from Syracuse K-rockathon
Page 1 of 1