DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jimmy Fallon Video Casting - July 27th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Jimmy Fallon Video Casting - July 27th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy Fallon Video Casting - July 27th 2012   Jimmy Fallon Video Casting - July 27th 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 pm

I hope I didn't miss that this was already posted but I got this email today. As it is open to all fans I included the link they sent.

Casting Call for Jimmy Fallon!

Attention Gaslight Anthem fan club members:
On Friday, July 27th, 2012 The Gaslight Anthem will be performing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Here is where you come in...
How would you like a chance to be close to The Gaslight Anthem's performance on the show?

Click on the link below and you will be directed to our "Band Bench" Sweepstakes entry form. Enter for a chance to win seats on our band benches and an opportunity to surround the stage during The Gaslight Anthem's performance.

Please make sure you include the following band code: "GAS", in your entry form.
http://www.fallonbandbench.com
The rules are strickly set up by the Jimmy Fallon show production company, and 45 RPM Club has nothing to do with fan selection and this is open to all fans as well.

FC Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74

Jimmy Fallon Video Casting - July 27th 2012
Page 1 of 1