DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello To The People

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jables
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jables

Hello To The People Empty
PostSubject: Hello To The People   Hello To The People Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 am

I'm Jables, 17, and I adore The Gaslight Anthem more than is considered healthy... There, I'd say that's a fairly good start.
I've been a fan for about a year and have never been to a show Crying or Very sad Anyways, now to sell myself, I am a lovely person in possession of devilish good looks, and I play bass in a band named the Galia Melons.
That's pretty much me.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Hello To The People   Hello To The People Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 am

Hi Jables!

Don't worry, quite a few of us here enjoy TGA more than is considered healthy! (I'm definitely in that category).

Are you going to a show on the Handwritten tour?
That's really cool you play bass in a band! Feel free to share some of your stuff on here so we check it out! I'm pretty sure there's a thread for that...

Welcome to the forum! I'm Shelby by the way.
Back to top Go down
Jables
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jables

PostSubject: Re: Hello To The People   Hello To The People Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:26 pm

I would love to go to a show, but they aren't coming to Cardiff from what I can see on their site, and the closest shows are London and Birmingham, so I shall have to do a lot of convincing my parents with regards to that...
And yeah I might just share some of my band's musical exploits here, we're doing a festival on Thursday (albeit a school one) so I might get some nice footage from that, we would be doing 59' Sound, but one of the guitarists doesn't like re-tuning his guitar for it (the lazy bugger Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Hello To The People   Hello To The People Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi Jables, I'm Shannon. Welcome to the forum! And like Shelby said, lots of us love Gaslight on a level that is not exactly healthy...*cough cough me included* I think you've come to the right place! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello To The People   Hello To The People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello To The People
Page 1 of 1